Honored Contributor

Re: Honey boo boo has been cancelled!

On 10/24/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

Well someone at TLC finally came to their senses!

The show was atrocious, IMO.

It used to be popular and I had clients who wanted to advertise in it. The show's strongest demo at the beginning were young adults -18-34.

I watched an episode where they brought the sister's baby home from the hospital. The baby was born with an extra finger and they were all making fun of it!

No mention of the baby's dad...like mom...like daughter!

Honored Contributor

I watched. I thought they were harmless but not very bright. This is very disturbing news.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 KathyLFan said:

Good riddance! That show & that family has received far more attention & publicity than they ever deserved.

I couldn't agree more. I didn't understand why it lasted as long as it did.

What's more their CPS agency needs to get involved.

Honored Contributor

There goes Honey Boo Boo......
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

OMG!!! TMZ has recently reported that the 8 year-old relative who was molested by Mama June's new boyfriend is none other than Chickadee, HBB's oldest sister!

WOW!!!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 wildcat fan said:

OMG!!! TMZ has recently reported that the 8 year-old relative who was molested by Mama June's new boyfriend is none other than Chickadee, HBB's oldest sister!

what?????

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 brii said:

what?????

It's on TMZ's website right now. The guy that June has been dating was released from prison in March. He served 10 years for molesting a little girl. That girl is HBB's oldest sister. According to the report, Mama June is dating a guy who molested her own daughter.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 brii said:

what?????

It's on TMZ's website right now. The guy that June has been dating was released from prison in March. He served 10 years for molesting a little girl. That girl is HBB's oldest sister. According to the report, Mama June is dating a guy who molested her own daughter.

That is beyond comprehension.

Is he one of the girl's father, by any chance? I remember reading that one of them had a father who was in jail.

Honored Contributor

For whatever reason it's gone, I'm happy the show is gone.

Super Contributor

I only watched the show one time for less than 5 minutes............BUT am concerned about the situation regarding the children...........any & all if found guilty need to be punished to the fullest extent that the law allows.....prayers for the children.........