Honored Contributor

Re: Have you shopped Zulilly?

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@brii wrote:

I would never buy something that I can't return.  I've never shopped with them.

@brii  If you receive something defective or that you do not like, you will be refunded.  the customer service is wonderful.

Well, that's good to know.  I'm glad to know you had a good experience.

I have so many places locally I can shop at, as well as online venues.  I don't want to deal with the hassle of defective items or waiting so long to receive something.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I refuse to do business with a company that will not allow returns.  No matter how cheap something is, it's a waste of money if I can't wear it or use it. 

I believe much of the clothing runs very small and/or is more junior size clothing too.

@Lipstickdiva  One is refunded if the item is not satisfactory to the customer.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MadameQueen wrote:

@Goodie2shoes and @Noel7.  Thank for this.  I have put items in my cart but have not ordered.  For some reason I thought they had free shipping.   I like receiving the daily email. 

@MadameQueen  On the weekends, you pay one shipping charge for the weekend of shopping.

Hi @mousiegirl

I think that's every day, I will have to check.  Any time I order they send a pop-up that ordering for the rest of the day is FREE. 

A good thing because the other day I bought four pieces of the Irish ceramics, which can't be cheap to ship, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes@Noel7@mousiegirl@brii@bonnielu

I mentioned some issues that DD had with Z items (toddler clothing). I must admit I was only half-listening! I think the name of the little shoes was "Tom's." She had purchased ones if this cuteness in a retail store in a smaller size. So, she was able to compare both pair. 

As as soon as I heard non-returnable I tuned out.  The brand of the toddler dress was a cutesy high-end brand. 

Will try try to get exact details. HTH. ENJOY YOUR PRETTY THINGS!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1, Tom's has inventory on HSN in case you're interested.

Love Tom's.  They have beautiful handbags too.

Honored Contributor

@brii... Thanks! Will check there
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Yes, and somehow associated with QVC.  Not sure they want to make the public announcement but there are many hints and references online.  

I do like to shop with them.  Stuff fits and I like the choices. 

How silly.  There are actually SEVERAL articles online that talk about the purchase of Zulily by QVC in Aug 2015 for about $2.4B plus stock.   

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased a few things from Zuilly, a dress and some Vera Bradley is all that comes to mind at the moment..  I will NEVER EVER buy clothing again.  No measurements are given so sizing was a complete guess.  The dress did not fit and was a complete waste of money.  I still get their emails everyday and look through them.  But it has been a few years since I bought anything.  I am going to get off their list, especially now that QVC has purchased them.  QVC gets enough of my hard earned money.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MadameQueen wrote:

@Goodie2shoes and @Noel7.  Thank for this.  I have put items in my cart but have not ordered.  For some reason I thought they had free shipping.   I like receiving the daily email. 

@MadameQueen  On the weekends, you pay one shipping charge for the weekend of shopping.

Hi @mousiegirl

I think that's every day, I will have to check.  Any time I order they send a pop-up that ordering for the rest of the day is FREE. 

A good thing because the other day I bought four pieces of the Irish ceramics, which can't be cheap to ship, lol.

@Noel7  One shipping per day except on the weekends you can shop for two days for one shipping cost.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes@Noel7@mousiegirl@brii@bonnielu

I mentioned some issues that DD had with Z items (toddler clothing). I must admit I was only half-listening! I think the name of the little shoes was "Tom's." She had purchased ones if this cuteness in a retail store in a smaller size. So, she was able to compare both pair. 

As as soon as I heard non-returnable I tuned out.  The brand of the toddler dress was a cutesy high-end brand. 

Will try try to get exact details. HTH. ENJOY YOUR PRETTY THINGS!

@LTT1  I am sorry your DD had problems.  I bought DD two sweaters for Christmas and she loves them, but I realize that there can be issues anywhere one shops.  I have been happy with everything except defective and broken items, but that is taken care of in the form of a refund.