Honored Contributor

Re: Harry, Meghan and Archie arrive in South Africa

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have officially arrived in South Africa for their royal tour, and the couple were spotted leaving their plane with their son baby Archie. Sorry, MASTER Archie. Some blurry photos of this very cute moment were snapped (it wasn't an official event, FYI, so royal photographers weren't around!) and you can check 'em out on Daily Mail. But the main thing to notice—other than how insanely adorable Archie looks in his lil outfit—is that he's wearing a hat that's a clear shoutout to Prince Harry.

Princess Diana dressed Harry up in almost the exact same snow hat with a pom-pom on it when they got off a plane in 1981, and he and Archie look almost identical (minus the fact that Archie's wearing a blue onesie):

Diana and Harry
Georges De KeerleGetty Images
Honored Contributor

@bathina  Just curious, how can you tell?

Respected Contributor

Maybe they arrived very early in the morning and there was still a chill in the air? I would love it if little Archie wore his dad's hat in tribute!!!

From the pics I saw on Daily Mail, the couple looks very happy to be in South Africa. Harry says he feels most like himself in Africa, having spent time there after Diana's death. Chelsy Davy, his former gf, was born and raised there.

Honored Contributor

I think Prince George has worn things that were his Dad's ,as a baby. At least that was what I read ,at the christening of Princess Charlotte

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@bathina  Just curious, how can you tell?

Not sure what you mean....🙍

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know why there was not an official greeting? 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dare I write this?  And I mean this in a kind way:  Is Meghan pregnant?  My deepest instincts tell me she is because of the way she is carrying some weight at this time.  Throw into this the fact that she is now in her high 30s and her chances of becoming pregnant diminish each passing year.  I'm sure she is keenly aware of this.

How nice it would be for Archie to have a sibling.  

There.  I wrote this, and it is what I feel.

Honored Contributor

@golding76. I think what you are seeing is baby weight she hasn't lost yet from Archie.

I saw photos of M and H this morning where they are dancing with children. M is in a back and white dress with an African looking print (dress was manufactured in Malawi). She is showing much too much cleavage. DRess has a rather low V neck and M is showing too much.
Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Dare I write this?  And I mean this in a kind way:  Is Meghan pregnant?  My deepest instincts tell me she is because of the way she is carrying some weight at this time.  Throw into this the fact that she is now in her high 30s and her chances of becoming pregnant diminish each passing year.  I'm sure she is keenly aware of this.

How nice it would be for Archie to have a sibling.  

There.  I wrote this, and it is what I feel.

Please don't speculate.

It appears she hasn't lost of her pregnancy weight yet.

Honored Contributor

Pearley,

Of course I considered the idea that the thickness is her postpartum look, but I've now begun thinking she's pregnant.

I still think it would be lovely for Archie to have a sibling.