Valued Contributor

Re: HSN Jaclyn Smith Today'Value

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nope.  Not my style. It's similar to the jacket Qvc had as a tsv very recently.  

QVC's price, on their version, was not reasonable.  HSN 's price was, imo, appropriate for what you were getting.  One of the things I hate about QVC is that they try and sell their average stuff for big money.  Hoping that we fall for the "higher price - must be better" scam.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Esteemed Contributor

She used to sell at Kmart like Izaac sold his stuff at Target.

Honored Contributor

Yup...and I had a good laugh.    Just saw a similar jacket on the clearance rack at Ross for $4.49

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I loved it.  The blue tweed looking one would look great with jeans.  BUT they didn't bother to put garment measurements on this one so i couldn't buy it.

Respected Contributor

I think the jacket in those colors could be a good starting point for building a fresh spring wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kze I also liked the blue tweed, would be great with dark denim.

Honored Contributor

So many designers are bringing back clothing my mother/ grandmother wore back then and calling it new and fresh.

It looks like old lady clothing to me.. I just can't get the childhood visuals out of my mind.