Frequent Contributor

Re: HGTV fans-What's your favorite show?

Anything with Sarah Richardson but they just dont show it enough. Almost never.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2014 brii said:

I like the DIY network too. I think the Million Dollar Contractor is on that station.

Me, too, although I always seem to forget about it. A few weeks ago, I was trying to find the new season of 'Rehab Addict," and finally saw the new episodes on DIY.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

There are almost no design shows anymore, so I guess nothing would be my answer. I am totally sick of the property brothers duo who are on for long blocks day after day and the love it or list it duo, as well. Repetition after repetition. I saw a few new Candice Olson shows a couple of weeks ago and was so happy to see them. That is a rare event now. I used to really enjoy turning that network on and now it is as stale as can be. I do like the magazine and find some worthwhile info in it.

Contributor

Donna Decorates Dallas is my favorite right now. I wish they would put some really nice decorating shows on besides that. Sarah, Candace and David are all such good decorators.

I remember when Kitty Bartholomew was on several years ago and she was a good decorator and also Matt and Sherry when they were on.

I agree with some about the House Hunters, Property Brothers and Love It or List It----way way too many of those shows on. Love It or List It is so predictable and the same oh same oh like someone else said.