Honored Contributor

Re: HELP NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

For a person to even consider this ,is foolish.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - unkind and baiting

Honored Contributor

It's a pity you couldn't just pass this thread up, instead of coming on to hurl an insult @Cats3000 

Honored Contributor

@cherry : Thank you. We are dealing with stressful and difficult times. Being stressed out= more difficult to think or make decisions. We are stressed out, worn out and tired of running around trying to find daily necessities. We are having to purchase available items and not always our favorite brand. We need to be less critical and more helpful. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@OKPrincess ...I am in Mesa, Arizona and every store I have gone to has empty shelves, no toilet paper or tissues.  I am not an early riser and I am sure some of them have stock in the early morning.  Stores should limit customers, two packs and out the door.

See? You had the answer all along. Kind of like Dorothy and the ruby slippers. Smiley Happy

You don't have to suddenly become an early riser, just get up early one day (maybe two) and catch that early stock. You can go home and  nap afterwards, knowing you didn't way overpay for toilet paper and aren't waiting weeks on a possible delivery!

It's a win win.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

The fact that you even ask tells me that you know better than to spend that much on toilet paper even if it is your favorite.  You need to shop online some there is Amazon, Dollar General, Big Lots, etc.  You may have to tough it out and not get your favorite for a while.  Something is better than nothing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Why can't your daughter or your granddaughter go out early to find TP?  Am I missing something here?  

Surely you can do without your "favorite" for a while.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking for masks recently and found that there are ways to see when and how a site is registered.  Also there seem to be iffy .names suffixes.  

If it seems too good to be true, it might be.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I'd tell the younger people in your household to get shopping. It's hard for me to believe this basic item is nowhere to be found. Our stores have adequate supplies, even if the brand isn't top notch. Why should the shopping fall on your shoulders?

Respected Contributor

Every store where I found TP and wipes had purchase limits on them, 1 package per customer. Please ask your store manager to limit critical items like the paper goods, bleach, flour, wipes, etc. Also consider contacting your elected representative--tell them your story and ask them to lean on stores to impose limits so you have a chance to get your share.

Last thing I'll say is I'm no early bird either, but my first TP score was at Walmart's weekly hour reserved just for seniors. That was 6 AM and it was worth the hassle. I'm sure that after the store opened for everyone at 7, it would take  less than hour for their shelves to be cleared out, even at 1 package per customer.

That was 3 weeks ago, and I'm now finding products later in the day. But the limits to prevent hoarders from buying it all must be there, or you'll have to just get lucky.