Trusted Contributor

Re: HELP NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

@Lindsays Grandma , go to Costco's website.  They have Scott, Marathon, and Charmin with two day delivery.  I wouldn't wait too long or it'll probably be sold out.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma , Sam's Club has Member's Mark TP available for shipping, also.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss : I immediately went to Costco's site, clicked on one t.p. that didn't say "out of stock" but alas, it was "temporarily out of stock".

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you belong to Costco, on their website they have Kirkland TP in a 30 roll pack for $19.99 & with s&h & tax, it came to $24.28.  Limit one pack per membership.  I just ordered a pack & called a friend to let her know as she needed TP & she ordered a pack, too.  It looks like it's not out of stock yet, but iof course that can change quickly.  I was at Costco's warehouse this afternoon & there wasn't a scrap of TP or paper towels to be found, so was glad to see I could order it with 2 day delivery.

ETA: if you click on the item it says out of stock, but if it has a blue Add button under it on the page with all the paper items, click on that & if it adds it to a cart for you, check out fast!

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  No way would I pay that much. I have been able to find TP at the store every time I have gone the last 2-3 shopping trips. Maybe I'm just hitting it at the right time. Of course, I am only able to get one pack but that's better than nothing. Companies are really getting into price gouging during this pandemic and it makes me sick that this is happening.  

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

If you belong to Costco, on their website they have Kirkland TP in a 30 roll pack for $19.99 & with s&h & tax, it came to $24.28.  Limit one pack per membership.  I just ordered a pack & called a friend to let her know as she needed TP & she ordered a pack, too.  It looks like it's not out of stock yet, but iof course that can change quickly.  I was at Costco's warehouse this afternoon & there wasn't a scrap of TP or paper towels to be found, so was glad to see I could order it with 2 day delivery.

ETA: if you click on the item it says out of stock, but if it has a blue Add button under it on the page with all the paper items, click on that & if it adds it to a cart for you, check out fast!

@aubnwa01   Thanks for the information but I don't belong to Costco.  Believe me when I say I have checked out many stores and every place that sells TP, and this is what I get; "Out of Stock" I am going to hear that in my sleep!! 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Call your nearest grocery store that delivers, or have a friend that shops get some for you.

Borrow, barter, trade something you have with a friend, for something you need. @Lindsays Grandma 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma   I check Amazon off and on all day long and find there is often brand name tp available at normal prices.  So what if you cannot get your preferred brand!  Even though it doesn't come in a few days, I have orders coming every few weeks to keep me in stock with paper towels and tp.  It appears you may have no choice now to get it fast but in the future keep checking Amazon and order ahead to keep it coming.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I found a company on line that can ship my favorite Charmin  Ultra Strong TP and my question is; would you pay $35.99 + 6.99 s/h (42.98) for 9 mega rolls per sheet?

Shipping could take 3 to 4 weeks, however, if faster shipping is wanted it will cost $16.99.  I will run out long before 3 to 4 weeks but $52.98 for TP??? I need to make a decision asap before they run out, what would you do?   

No, I wouldn't.  I've always used Charmin Strong Mega or Super Mega. Due to the pandemic, I have had to use Target, HyVee, Suave, and some other off brand of 'strong' toilet paper and found they are almost as good as Charmin.  I am thinking about saving a few bucks and not buying Charmin again.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I don’t know where you live but I’m finding paper products every store I’ve been: Target, Walmart, Sam’s, Reasor’s.

I can’t imagine having to order it online and then waiting weeks to get it.

I live in Oklahoma.

Iowa still has a big shortage.  I hope stores get stocked soon.