Respected Contributor
On 8/14/2014 Lotus~ said:

I think he's kinda cute.....he reminds me of Ben the Bachelor in this shot. Love his eyes.

He's rather handsome in this photo.

Respected Contributor

Who cares?

These are people we probably will never meet or become friends with. Why do people care so much about the lives of celebs? Quite frankly, I don't.

Honored Contributor

Ah Gwynnneeeth... never a fan...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 8/13/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

He's ok..........not that handsome to me.

Wow, you don't think he's handsome? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

Supposedly Chris Martin has moved on with Jennifer Lawrence. Wonder what Gwynnie thinks about that?

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/13/2014 RainCityGirl said:

She may be one of People mag's most beautiful and she may be talented, but I find her very annoying. Basically, I think Chris Martin is very lucky to be rid of her. I guess they have remained friends out of respect for their children.

I agree. As for Falchuk, he's ok I guess. Not a head turner for me.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/14/2014 Shelbelle said:

He also wrote many of the Nip/Tuck episodes with his biz partner, Ryan Murphy, he as to be very smart and a writing genius to have written some of those N/T episodes.

Now that was a great show{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. Post all the photos you can of this man, but I could never say I find him attractive. And yes, I understand he's talented, and probably a very nice guy as well. That's okay! Not everyone has to be a "10" in looks.
Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 SydneyH said:

Supposedly Chris Martin has moved on with Jennifer Lawrence. Wonder what Gwynnie thinks about that?

i saw this earlier today about them - people have been seeing them out and quite cozy together!

Honored Contributor

I've read that this Gwyneth and her new man were seen together over a year ago which is around the same time he got a divorce from his wife of ten years. She and her ex may have been seeing other people for a while.