Respected Contributor

Goes from bad to worse for Bruce Jenner

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jenner-phone-records-texts-could-be-issue-in-crash-probe/ar-AA...

He may be in very deep water.........and he's old enough to know better..................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Re: Goes from bad to worse for Bruce Jenner

Why is there a suspicion that he was texting? Since he's an older guy, this isn't something I'd think he was doing. I did see the photos of him smoking just before the collision.
Respected Contributor

I don't think because he's older, rules him out of the "texting" world...........especially when you look at the family.........they always have a face locked to a screen.........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

I guess I'm thinking of my own family...don't think any of the seniors text! I did have my dad send a quick text to my daughter, once when I was driving and he was the passenger. I walked him through how to text "ok" to her, and he did it. I'll bet that was his one and only text. But as for Bruce...still don't know what evidence there is that he was texting. There were lots of photos and they only showed him with a cigarette in his hand.
Honored Contributor

I'm 67, I have an Iphone and I text; not while driving, of course!
~H~
Honored Contributor

That's good, Helen! And jmo, but I think if texting while driving is illegal...smoking while driving ought to be, as well. clearly, Bruce was smoking as all the photos show. Maybe that distracted him. He was trying to knock the ashes out through the open window.
Trusted Contributor

I'm confused? He turned in his cell phone and he said was not texting? Why is he in deep water now???
Honored Contributor

Just in: CBS local news reports the accident may have been caused by the Prius making an illegal U turn, not Jenner. Stay tuned.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

TMZ has the report in more detail, for anyone interested. Evidently the police were suspicious of the story given by the Prius driver.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

I bet the Prius driver was planted there by the paparazzi, to hold up traffic, so that they could get better pics... and then the whole thing went horribly wrong. Just a hunch I have.