Esteemed Contributor

Nope  👎. I’m sleeping in then going to breakfast with DH.I have zero interest.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I sure am!  I plan to start watching at 4:30. My sister and I are going to text each other throughout. Can’t wait. 

My sister and I will too @gidgetghWoman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

Re: Getting up early?

[ Edited ]

Coverage begins 0100 Pacific Time.  If I’m up, I may stay up.

Not that interested in ms. markle and all the pro/con hoopla surrounding her.

I’m interested in watching the horses, the regiments in their various uniforms marching, the carriages and seeing the church and flowers. 

Honored Contributor

I've already asked Alexa to wake me up at 3:45

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a morning person, so no. But I'm recording it so I can watch the parts I'm interested in and fast forward through the rest.   A Cox Cable tech will be coming out between 8 and 10, so that will disrupt whatever might still be on at that point. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor
Nope. I love my sleep more than I love the royals. Anyway, the media will show it over and over ad nauseum if one really feels the need to watch.
Respected Contributor

Coverage starts at 1am in my time zone but I heard that Harry and William won't even show up until 2 hours after that.  Still, I'll wait for the reruns which should be on all day.  I'm looking forward to seeing her dress since I read today that Stella McCartney designed it.  Wishing them a beautiful day and much happiness.  Heart

Regular Contributor

Nope. Couldn't care less about these two birds. 

Respected Contributor

No, I wish them well but not interested in watching...everyone who's looking forward to the wedding, Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Whose wedding?

@ALRATIBA, I took my elderly mother to the doctor today. I asked the medical assistant ( she was young, in her twenties) if she was going to watch the wedding tomorrow and said I was the second one to ask her. She then said “what wedding”, I swear, she wasn’t joking, she had no clue. I don’t think she even knew who Prince Harry or Meghan were, she must be living under a rock.

@Jordan2

This is the only place I see anything about "the wedding."