Honored Contributor

Re: For fans of the rock group Chicago . . .

I like their music, especially some of the greatest hits.  However, after watching this last night, I wound up not liking them so much.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I like their music, especially some of the greatest hits.  However, after watching this last night, I wound up not liking them so much.

I agree!

I had no clue all of that was going on!Smiley Sad

It's a miracle that any of that beautiful music came out of that mess at all lol!

I still love them but I am glad I didn't know about the behind the scenes stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it last night.  It was sad hearing how poor Terry Kath died.  

Peter Cetara doesn't seem to be on good terms with the other members at all.  He was my favorite lead singer.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I watched it last night.  It was sad hearing how poor Terry Kath died.  

Peter Cetara doesn't seem to be on good terms with the other members at all.  He was my favorite lead singer.

@Snoopp

He had a beautiful voice and gave them their first major hit.  I think there was a lot of jealousy between those boys.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Saw the program last night, it was great............reminded me when my X insisted we see them when they were performing in Vegas........I wasn't a Chicago fan........we had seats right up front and they did put on a great show..........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo