Honored Contributor

I bought some cuddi duds, i can not sleep in them,i wake up sweating,  i need cotton.What brands do you like?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I wear Cuddleduds for lounging.  I love Aria which I sometimes find at Marshall's.  Also Karen Neuberger at Marshall's.  I  just bought a pair of PJs from Macy's.  Charter Club I think but I did go up a size but am very happy with them.

Regular Contributor

I prefer a 100% cotton , jersey knit nightshirt or nightgown.

Honored Contributor

I too want 100% cotton, or silk, or blend of the two.

The Company Store, Vermont Country Store.  Still hard to find.

Please post when you find something you like!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I bought some cuddi duds, i can not sleep in them,i wake up sweating,  i need cotton.What brands do you like?

@goldensrbest......I have several pairs of Sleep Sense bottoms (knit) that I bought at Dillard's when I worked there.  Do wear old T's with them.  Plus I love the Croft & Barrow from Kohl's (knit).  I had to get rid of quite a few of my jammie sets because of losing so much weight.  Since then I have purchased some cotton knit from Shop National and The Vermont Country Store.  Have been very pleased with them......Also ordered 2 pairs of Carol Hochman from the Q.  

There are many days when I don't get out of my jammies until early afternoon.....and I wear my Cuddl Duds for lounging around in the morning and early afternoon....then sometimes at night before getting ready for bed.  As many on here know I have been battling cancer for almost 4 years now.  The treatments I was on did all kinds of things to my body with side affects.....and waking up sweating was one of them...and also getting very cold easily and not being able to get warm.  

I'm a tosser and turner when sleeping, so I need to be comfortable temperature wise.  Find the knit jammies are fine now since I haven't been waking up soaking wet from sweating.   Do keep the thermostat down a bit during the night and cover with my down blanket.  Makes for some pretty nice sleeping.  

Honored Contributor

Land's End  has pj's and nightgowns in all cotton.

In fact, cotton is still the main in most of their tees, jeans, etc.

RIght now there is a 50% sale off all full priced items if you go to their website.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: Fabric for pajamas

[ Edited ]

I bought some Cuddl Duds last year for lounging, and I get too hot in them.  I never wear them.  I like cotton flannel pajamas with cotton t-shirts.  I can't wear the flannel tops as I get too hot in them, too.  I have several different brands, PJ Salvage, Munki Munki and Talbots are three that I frequently wear.

Like ShowMe, I turn the heat down at night and sleep under my down comforter.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I love Lands' End 100% silk base layering tops and bottoms. The silk is so comfortable, breathable and keeps me warm without over-heating. They are expensive though so I try to get them on sale.

Honored Contributor

ALL of my clothing and pajamas/gowns are a cotton/poly blend.   The fabric weight is perfect and I don’t overheat.   

Honored Contributor

If you like carol hochman,and karen  neuburger, check boscovs,on line. I like those brands.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.