Honored Contributor

I love Evine reduced shipping deals they often have and the $10 off coupons.  That being said, their CS is abominable and hard to get through to.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Inspect everything when you receive it....do not assume that everything is fine. That is the responsibility of the consumer. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a set of enameled cast iron cookware...immediately noticed one pot..the only saucepan..had a large, unsightly chip in the enamel..not a chip really, but where the enamel looked like it just wasn't there..

i called immediately..they were so nice..Yes, yes we will send you a new pot, the color is still in stock, so sorry, no problem...

i waited....and waited... Contacted them about 3 weeks later...so sorry, yes it's been sent, it's on it's way, no worries it should be there any day.......

this is went on for about 3 months... Finally they admitted they no longer had that item and could not send it to me...

now my "set" is incomplete...I could get a refund for that item if I sent it back at my expense ,or a refund on the entire set, again if I mailedback 10 pieces of heavy cast iron enamel cookware, which I not only couldn't lift but couldnt fit in my car to take to UPS...

so, basically I am stuck...even though I did everything by the book, called them immediately, kept following up, etc...this item was defective and damaged from the factory, and should have never Been sent out in the first place.. I think they "gamble" and they got away with it...

Regular Contributor
I've only had a positive experience shopping at Evine, but I haven't bought jewelry from them in over a decade. I wouldn't consider it now (from ANY channel), based on reviews i've read. The clothing and shoes i've received from them have turned out to be quality deals, so far. I can only hope that won't change.