Esteemed Contributor

Done with Christmas wrapping

[ Edited ]

So excited, my wrapping is completed. Received last online order awhile ago. Have everything ready in the guest room. Putting up tree on Black Friday and will place gifts. It’s a first for me to finish this early. Note, the gift bags with a sleeping puppy are gifts from Khloe and Oreo to their pup cousins.

200D2AD8-7281-4196-AEC2-AA90C230C2AF.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Done with Christmas wrapping

I haven't even thought about it yet.

Respected Contributor

It is always nice when you are done ahead of time and then can just enjoy the holidays. The packages for the pups are really cute!!

Honored Contributor

Congrats!!  My last gift for my grandchildren came in yesterday.  I have shipping boxes full ready to be wrapped now, just need to get motivated.

I like your Christmas tree too!!!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Nicely done.  I'll be wrapping with Kahlua and cream under the tree and doing designer bows which are a fun way for me to create.  Smiley Happy

We will likely have to baracade the tree from Shadow, our two year old American Bulldog luv pup.

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak  Very nice 👍 I really like the bags with the sleeping puppies 🤗

Honored Contributor

I need to get started because I want to mail the Christmas boxes the Mon or Tues before Thanksgiving because of the problems the post office is currently having.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak  I LOVE your display of "love", and the puppy bags are ADORABLE! This festive photo made me happy.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak : Wonderful. Beautiful gift wrapping. Please come help me. I have 5 gift cards to purchase and will be finished.  Last on line order made on Sunday and EDD of 11/17.

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats!  I'm almost finished with my shopping and will start the whole decorating & wrapping process Thanksgiving evening or the next day.  The puppy bags are so darn cute!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown