Esteemed Contributor

Yes--2 car but the cars were never there. It has a freezer,tools,toilet paper and paper towels. My son who doesn't live with me has a lot of his stuff including motorcy -cles. It had a lawnmower but now there is a gardener so I gave that to my son.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a 2 car garage. It holds my car, I have it very organized. I have a long dresser against the wall that holds gift bags, ribbons, bows and wrapping paper. I have 3 steel shelves. A two drawer filing cabinet. My picnic table, garden tools, lawn mower and my wheel barrel. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee

It is a one man pontoon boat that DH uses for fishing. There are so many beautiful spot up here for that and it has always been a favorite hobby of his. This is a new and larger version of the one he had before. You are seeing it from the back side where the gear basket and bags are. Front view would show the seat and oars.

If you look toward the front you can see one of the foot rests.

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@SilleeMee

It is a one man pontoon boat that DH uses for fishing. There are so many beautiful spot up here for that and it has always been a favorite hobby of his. This is a new and larger version of the one he had before. You are seeing it from the back side where the gear basket and bags are. Front view would show the seat and oars.

If you look toward the front you can see one of the foot rests.

Oh okay! I see it now. I just never saw one hanging from the ceiling before.Woman LOL @BirdieGal

Esteemed Contributor

At our old house we had a two car garage. It just barely fit two cars. Usually one car sat outside. In the winter the garage would be organized on the other side so the other car could go in. Our new house is a 3 car 1200 sq foot. There will be lots of room for power tools, riding lawn mower ect.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee

Best place to store it. Its completely out of the way. The garage (and house too, both floors) have 12 foot ceilings so vertical space is used as often as we can.