Honored Contributor

Re: DirecTV stops airing all CBS stations!

My DD and my son had DirecTV and got tired of the nonsense, poor service, and days without any tv at all...they both switched to other carriers a couple of weeks ago...both boxed up all of the non-working equipment they would not replace or repair and left them on their porches for pickup.
Valued Contributor

You are so right @SydneyH  - we dropped cable tv this past spring and we are saving a lot of money each month. Just wish we would have done it  sooner! We have Hulu Live TV now which is one of the streaming services. DH gets his ESPN channels and I get TCM and HGTV which I wanted plus a lot of other channels (including ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox).

@MaryLamb , we have not lost ABC, CBS, nor NBC with our Hulu Live TV (which is a streaming service just like Sling TV). So I would think that if you switched to Sling you wouldn't lose those channels either.

Valued Contributor

I am also totally furious about this! The bill we pay each month is outrageous for this to be happening, especially a prime station as this network.   arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!           bamasec

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have CBS all access. The site and app gives  a phone number and social media information. I did a search of "CBS all access".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have DirecTV and didn't lose any CBS stations.  

However, ABC has been out since June 30th due to contract negotiations.