Frequent Contributor

@september wrote:

Thank you, brattyone    Have a lovely week.  And why did you choose that nic?  Lol...you seem very far removed from "bratty"  

@september

My Dad calls me his Bratty One.  It's been a nickname since I was little.  He says it in love as I'm am as you noticed very far from being "bratty".    When I was in high school, my Dad would always say he couldn't understand how I could be around some of my friends as they were such spoiled rotten brats. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Frequent Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

What a nice thread!  I didn't read all of it yet.  Thanks for starting it. 

You are a young one!  Pretty picture!

@BrattyOne2 ~

Didn't you have a picture of a blond girl at first? Or am I mixing it up with someone else. If you did, I like this new one better. I wish I knew how to put avatars on there.

@on the bay

Yes, I did have my photo of me with blonde hair.  I colored it purple before Thanksgiving and it faded to this gorgeous red.  Which I loved.  I went back to blonde during Christmas and then to a softer strawberry blonde and now it's red with blonde hightlights.  I love playing with my hair color.

To put an avatar, you just go to your settings and click on the little avatar,  You can then upload a photo from your computer. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Frequent Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm

Thank you.  I needed a day of positivity and it looks like a few others did as well.  Have an amazing week!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@BrattyOne2  I knew you were in school....in a helping profession....you go girl!  I welcome you into the community of helping professionals!  You will absolutely love going to graduate school!  ...MSW here.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
QVC Social Team

Hello @BrattyOne2  - I wanted to apologize that your thread was inadvertently deleted. Please accept our condolences as well and thank you for your uplifting post. Your thread is restored and I hope you enjoy all of the kindness your fellow posters are showing you.

Honored Contributor

So glad to see this thread is still here! 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Day of Positivity

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @BrattyOne2  - I wanted to apologize that your thread was inadvertently deleted. Please accept our condolences as well and thank you for your uplifting post. Your thread is restored and I hope you enjoy all of the kindness your fellow posters are showing you.

@Eva-QVC

Thank you so much for restoring it and I understand that mistakes happen.  I loved seeing a day filled with positivity.  Hope you've had an amazing week!

Honored Contributor

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@BrattyOne2 ~

Didn't you have a picture of a blond girl at first? Or am I mixing it up with someone else. If you did, I like this new one better. I wish I knew how to put avatars on there.

@on the bay

Yes, I did have my photo of me with blonde hair.  I colored it purple before Thanksgiving and it faded to this gorgeous red.  Which I loved.  I went back to blonde during Christmas and then to a softer strawberry blonde and now it's red with blonde hightlights.  I love playing with my hair color.

To put an avatar, you just go to your settings and click on the little avatar,  You can then upload a photo from your computer. 

Ah, a girl after my own heart regarding changing your hair color. Enjoy and so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy posting here. We have some really kind, supportive people here and I have learned so much from all of them.