Esteemed Contributor

I know that bugs me about David (especially since I am very much against boozers, especially DUI offenders!). I wish he would get his act together!

I said this before on here. I had a huge crush on him as a tween/teen and saw him on Steel Pier in Atlantic City back in the day. I'll never forget, my cousin passed out near the end of the concert (from the heat b/c it was packed w people). I still have the pics of David (in his white jumpsuit) in a photo album. We right up front for his show and when we saw the Bee Gees. I'll never forget either concert! Barry Gibb looked down from the stage and smiled at us :-) and we "almost" both fainted that day..lol..

Ok I got off track, just going over good memories.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Unfortunate for David Cassidy he walking down the same road as his famous father I think his name was Jack Cassidy. He was married to Shirley Jones and has two sons with her. He died after a night of binge drinking lit a cigarette and fell asleep, They had to identify his body by his dental records.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/31/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

He is 64 years old. Wow how time has gone by. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Unlike the perfect people who post on this board who claim they get carded in their 60's they look so fantastic {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}, the rest of the world has aged.

You are a true poet... very well put!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/31/2014 VCamp2748 said:

What was the point of this thread?

What is the point of any thread?

Respected Contributor
He's 64 years old. Did you expect him to look like Keith Partridge.
Honored Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Preds said:

Come on people ..... he's getting older. Give him a break. Some of us don't age so well. Booze or no booze. I don't look like I did thirty years ago either. I don't even look like I did ten years ago. LOL

ITA & me too, LOL.

And that's a friggin' mugshot, for goodness sake. He's 64, and doesn't look bad at all for that age.

Honored Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Shorty2U said:

I know that bugs me about David (especially since I am very much against boozers, especially DUI offenders!). I wish he would get his act together!

I said this before on here. I had a huge crush on him as a tween/teen and saw him on Steel Pier in Atlantic City back in the day. I'll never forget, my cousin passed out near the end of the concert (from the heat b/c it was packed w people). I still have the pics of David (in his white jumpsuit) in a photo album. We right up front for his show and when we saw the Bee Gees. I'll never forget either concert! Barry Gibb looked down from the stage and smiled at us :-) and we "almost" both fainted that day..lol..

Ok I got off track, just going over good memories.

I had a huge poster of the BeeGees walking in their white and gold outfits (from "Saturday Night Fever"). I put it on the wall in back of my closet, and sometimes I opened the closet doors, pushed the clothes away and daydreamed about Barry Gibb for a while. He has not aged that well either, but at least he's alive. All of his brothers are gone. When I see him now, I just get sad . . . although it does seem he still has it together, unlike Cassidy.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Jargogle said:

Yep, I guess that is what booze and drugs do to you.

That mug shot (and story) relates to his last arrest. The OP makes it sound like he's had another recent arrest.

Apparently, there's some brouhaha about the sentencing and plea deal with respect to that one.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Preds said:

Come on people ..... he's getting older. Give him a break. Some of us don't age so well. Booze or no booze. I don't look like I did thirty years ago either. I don't even look like I did ten years ago. LOL

What's interesting about how he's aging is that he inherited his short stature from his mom, and looked nothing like his dad in his youth. Every time I see him now, however, he's looking more and more like his dad.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor
On 7/31/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

He is 64 years old. Wow how time has gone by. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Unlike the perfect people who post on this board who claim they get carded in their 60's they look so fantastic {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}, the rest of the world has aged.

Seriously... there are ppl on this board who are in their 60s and claim to get carded???!!!??? Who's the doorman at the club...... Jose Feliciano or maybe perhaps Stevie Wonder???? Ridiculous!