Trusted Contributor

Re: DID KYLIE JENNER SPEND 2 MILLION TO LOOK LIKE KIM?

[ Edited ]

@catlover wrote:

Nobodies face changes that much without extensive surgery................

I'm both intrigued and saddened.............

Yes, absolutely. It's far beyond contouring! LOL  Breast augmentation, chin enhanced, nose slightly thinned, brow lift, and now she's very slowly pumping up her rear-end as Kim and Khloe have been doing for so long already...

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Her face shape hasn't changed. She's just using the same makeup technique that Kim uses. (As do dozens of women doing makeup tutorials on YouTube.) She also has lip injections, which she said herself on TV.

I agree, make-up and lip injections.  That's all.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

i know she had her lips done, but 2 million dollars worth of surgery?.....i seriously doubt it.

i love her look from last night!

Just the two of us: The 59-year-old momager looked more than happy to bond with her 17-year-old on the trip as they enjoyed an evening of mother-daughter bonding

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I sure hope not cause Kim has plastic surgeried herself into a horse face.
Super Contributor

First Bruce, now his daughter ....  perhaps for Kylie, it is similar to Body Dysmorphic Disorder, but why do these Hollywood elites believe they will find happiness keeping their plastic surgeons rich !

Trusted Contributor

Kim has had lots of plastic surgery.  In addtion to her lips, she had a nose job, the bags under her eyes removed and face contouring.  She looks completely different than she did when she first became known and its not make-up.  Kyle looks like she has had more done than just her lips.  Its a real shame that someone so young can't be happy looking like a natural beauty.

Respected Contributor

I think Kylie is beautiful. Clearly lots of work has been done.Contouring and lip injections won't change a face that much. Her breasts and butt are definitely larger. I do think she is too young for that much plastic surgery. But she looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure they don't pay anything for their surgeries. Haven't u noticed that most of the doctors are on their shows - getting FREE advertising? Today, in show-biz, u have to change up ur looks on a regular basis --- clothes, hair, makeup, shape of face and butt - and boyfriends/husbands.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she had a subtle nose job.

I had to look LONG AND HARD to find a current photo of her smiling; but I think she got veneers, also.

tumblr_n61hgualoZ1qjih1yo1_500.jpg

Valued Contributor

Omg I am literally LOLing at so many of these responses.

Puberty does change a womens figure. And most of these images, although only a few years apart, are during the years where a women changes the most. You can't compare a 14yr olds figure to a 17yr olds figure. Lip injections? Yes. Hair extensions? Yes. Make-up and contouring? Yes. Boob job, butt job, chin enhancement, face lift, nose job, eye lift, brow lift, and whatever else? No.