Honored Contributor

I really can't see that she had work done on her face. She looks the same to me only much older. I wonder why she was on the show last night, maybe talking about her former depression issues.

Super Contributor

Same event (apparently) as the photo above, but a different angle. I think she looks great for her age!

Connie Francis

Super Contributor

I thought she was adorable when younger, too!

Respected Contributor
On 8/13/2014 depglass said:

Here's a shallow comment. If I ever get plastic surgery (lotto winnings, of course) I'm going to Joan River's surgeon.

I would go to Joan Collins (81) doctor or Jane Fonda's (76) doctor, have you seen them, they look fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't know who she is but I googled her photos and I think she was really pretty. The picture shown here (the flattering one) looks just like her only older. She still has those captivating eyes. Now I need to go to you tube and listen to her voice since so many of you liked her singing.

Honored Contributor

I was watching O'Rielly as well and the only reason I knew who she was because he introduced her before I saw her photo. I remember when she was raped and went thru depression. Quite brave of the two guests to go on tv and discuss their personal issues, but I am sure they want others to know it is nothing to be ashamed of.

Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 mousiegirl said:

I really can't see that she had work done on her face. She looks the same to me only much older. I wonder why she was on the show last night, maybe talking about her former depression issues.

Exactamundo!

Super Contributor
On 8/13/2014 Judaline said:

Exactamundo!

Thank you. I have been trying to see what everyone else is seeing, and I can't. She looks like all other people when they go through the aging process. What is she...70 something? I'd say she looks pretty good.

Honored Contributor
On 8/13/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Exactamundo!

Thank you. I have been trying to see what everyone else is seeing, and I can't. She looks like all other people when they go through the aging process. What is she...70 something? I'd say she looks pretty good.

Seventy-five, I believe, and she looks great!

Respected Contributor
On 8/13/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Exactamundo!

If she looks "pretty good" then there is no such thing as bad surgery or she was having one heck of a bad day.