Esteemed Contributor

Re: Computers and phones down on 6/6/18- boycotting

@Krimpette wrote:

I've never understood the need for someone to come here to announce that they are "boycotting", "leaving QVC", etc.  Go....just go.  No need to announce it.....because probably nobody cares.

I don't understand it either.

And the definition of boycott wouldn't mean simply not ordering from QVC anymore.  The intent of a boycott is to protest and be punitive.  I'm not sure if one person "boycotting" QVC will have any impact on them at all or make them aware they're being punished.  They won't even notice.

Kind of a strong/silly word to use in a case like this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Computers and phones down on 6/6/18- boycotting

@RespectLife wrote:

@beckyb1012

I'm confused...if you receive a broken, damaged or defective item you can return it with the prepaid shipping return label and receive a full refund.  Only a few moments of your time to repack and slap the label on.

Full refund in these cases.

UPS/USPS/FedEx or other delivery service could be the reason that it was received damaged.

We have ALL seen how they bounce our boxes around!  It happens.  I have received damaged items from MANY vendors, not just QVC.

That is true but just got tired of the quality of items I started receiving so I stopped buying from them and have saved $ for my retirement @RespectLife

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."