Honored Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't buy any kind of "wipes" as they dry out too fast in a climate where the humidity is very low.  I did recently buy a big bottle of Clorox Disinfectant Bathroom Spray which I'll use with with paper towels or a sponge.  Any reason why others can't do the same?  I got it at Walmart.

@Kachina624 

That's a good idea, but where I live ANY type of Clorox product even bleach can't be found.....

Also the Consumer Blog-Wirecutter ranked the disinfectants---

Bleach-based sprays are only for use on hard surfaces, including metals (such as faucets) and ceramics (tile, quartz, porcelain), bleach damages most fabrics, so dont use it on leather couches, chairs, or furniture with fabric etc etc. Bleach also produces noxious fumes and is tough on skin, so be careful to ventilate and to wear gloves when using any of these bleach-based sprays.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I have to give a shout out to the Kirkland disinfecting wipes.

I bought a box that had 3 huge packets in it.  I bought it for work for our Bring Your Kids to Work Day in 2015 or 2016.

I still have half a packet left and they are still very wet and my office shuts off the AC on weekends, so it gets super hot in my office in the summer and they are still kickin'.

I like them because they have ridges and they are good for cleaning things like marshmallow off of conference room tables. LOL

@VaBelle35 

Never heard of Kirkland.  Who makes them?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44    LOL, You must have some fun conferences at your office.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I get lysol wipes on amazon,on auto delivery.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

My Wal-Mart had them on Saturday and I went ahead and purchased one.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I hit the mother load of necessities today.  In fact, I did a double take because it was a full shelf of:

Lysol spray large cans

Lysol Wipes 

Viva papertowels my brand

Softsoap Antibacterial Big Refill size

Softsoap small size for bathroom

I bought all of the above🙂.  I almost forgot what I really went in store to buy and almost got in checkout line.  That was a moment for sure🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😉😉

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:
VaBelle35 wrote:

I have to give a shout out to the Kirkland disinfecting wipes.

I bought a box that had 3 huge packets in it.  I bought it for work for our Bring Your Kids to Work Day in 2015 or 2016.

I still have half a packet left and they are still very wet and my office shuts off the AC on weekends, so it gets super hot in my office in the summer and they are still kickin'.

I like them because they have ridges and they are good for cleaning things like marshmallow off of conference room tables. LOL

VaBelle35 

Never heard of Kirkland.  Who makes them?

"Kirkland Signature" is Costco's private label. It is sold by Costco at their website and warehouses, and is trademarked by the company.

Kirkland Signature means quality and value

Our mission was simpleCreate an item of the same – or better – quality than the leading brand at a lower price, and do so by controlling every element of the item's creation, including packaging and transportation. The end result: Kirkland Signature products are incredible quality goods at simply excellent prices.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I hit the mother load of necessities today.  In fact, I did a double take because it was a full shelf of:

Lysol spray large cans

Lysol Wipes 

Viva papertowels my brand

Softsoap Antibacterial Big Refill size

Softsoap small size for bathroom

I bought all of the above🙂.  I almost forgot what I really went in store to buy and almost got in checkout line.  That was a moment for sure🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😉😉

@homedecor1 

Whoa ....  what state are you in?

Honored Contributor

I've seen the large 3 pack of Clorox at Target too but not since May.

I haven't seen Lysol at all, even back in January before all heck broke loose.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't buy any kind of "wipes" as they dry out too fast in a climate where the humidity is very low.  I did recently buy a big bottle of Clorox Disinfectant Bathroom Spray which I'll use with with paper towels or a sponge.  Any reason why others can't do the same?  I got it at Walmart.

@Kachina624   Those bathroom sprays are not readily available either, in some areas.  It's a good idea if one can find them, I would think.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh