Trusted Contributor

Re: Clorox Wipes Wont Be Fully Restocked Until 2021!

At least now we won't have to waste our time looking for these items!  This is ridiculous.  Can't their scientists come up with another type of material?  

Trusted Contributor

FYI for anyone interested in using these wipes. They contain NO bleach. I guess they are expensive compared to the sprays but very convenient to keep in the car. Plus they won't "bleach" your clothing like the bleach sprays can 😩. I use the Kirkland brand now too but not for major cleaning.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

FL &  I haven't used wipes prior to COVID.

I keep a container in my car for door handles, etc. for places where they don't offer "sanitized" carts or wipes at entrance, such as Dollar Tree, Michael's, gas stations for pumping gas, etc.

Haven't seen any Lysol or Softsoap products in months.

Honored Contributor

My supply will last until then.  I'm using them less than I thought I would.

Honored Contributor

Have not had any since the panemic started.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a container of Clorox wipes yesterday morning at Kroger.  We have a neighbor that bought wipes from Target earlier this week.  So it seems like some areas have a little better supply than earlier when you just couldn't find any disinfectant wipes anywhere.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kroger was recently selling Germisept brand multi purpose alcohol wipes 75% alcohol. The package contains 50 and I bought 4 packages.  There was no sign stating only 1 per customer and no one said anything to me about it.  When I returned I walked down that same isle out of curiosity and they were completely sold out.  Their initial supply had to have been around 100 of them.  It was a huge stack and display....now a month later still nothing.  I use it to wipe down our steering wheel as well as inside the house.  I carry a package in my purse.  Same store had no clorox or lysol wipes then or now.   

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

Any info when Clorox and Lysol disinfectant sprays will be back in stores?

@newjersey 

If not this year, then probably in 2021 ....  by 2022 for sure.  I think.   

Mask   Mask   Mask