Valued Contributor

I found the whole day boring. I would turn it off and then go back to it. Nothing new. I did like the food show and the flocked Christmas tree. I thought for sure Valerie would have some new things. Disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch because I don't need stuff for Christmas. I'm wondering if they save all the returns from last year to sell again in July.

Honored Contributor

Vintage Q... Same stuff, different year... They really need to move into the current decade...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I, for one, can't even wrap my brain around Xmas in July!! I'm trying to get my tomatoes to grow and not about setting a up a Xmas table scape!!! Didn't watch and truly am not interested until maybe November---maybe---not a fan of Xmas

Respected Contributor

@hovis wrote:

I found the whole day boring. I would turn it off and then go back to it. Nothing new. I did like the food show and the flocked Christmas tree. I thought for sure Valerie would have some new things. Disappointed. 

How many "chochkies" can one come up with before they all start looking the same?  Maybe time to give it a rest for awhile...but the holidays is when VPH and same type of vendors make their big bucks.  VPH and like vendors just produce different colors, shapes and sizes of same with the hope of duping us into thinking it's something new.  It's working, but maybe not as much as it used to?

Esteemed Contributor

I loved it & bought 3 items from Valerie ..... it was a day with beautiful, happy, products .... LOVED IT!!!!!! 😍

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I loved it & bought 3 items from Valerie ..... it was a day with beautiful, happy, products .... LOVED IT!!!!!! 😍

@January121

I really enjoyed it, too!  I got the five little Mercury glass lighted Christmas trees in jewel colors.  I'll use a couple scattered in my Christmas village pieces.  Also one of the angel candles.  Love Christmas lights Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Christmas in July  (or any other month) is just about all I watch on qvc.  Sometimes I watch  Marie Osmond or a home dec show, rarely ITKWD. I used to look forward to Bobbi Brown & Mally.

Otherwise the the Forums & posters are the best part of qvc for me.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121  What a nice positive post! Heart Thank you!  I also loved it and purchase a couple of items.Cat Very Happy  The event may not be for everyone but it is good to find some of us who do enjoy it!  Again, thanks!  Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

I'm just amazed that someone could or even would watch every show,   the whole day. How many plastic doodads and Christmas decorations can you take.....in July.  I was home and clicked on for a minute or two.  My girls are in their early 30s and I was amused to see they are still selling some of the same cheap plastic toys they sold 25 years ago.  My girls didn't want them the, I can't imagine kids today want those toys.  But the grands and great aunts never know that....so they buy more the next year....lol