Respected Contributor

I received a small package that was kinda banged up a bit and with out thinking or with thinking and curiosity I opened it really fast only to find a box of Ray Ban sunglasses. Since I didn't order any sunglasses I looked at where they came from. They were from a Mr. Yan from Shanghai, China.

I called my bank to see if any strange debits were made and they were not.

So I have a set of Ray Bans from a man I dont know in China has this happened to anyone or anyone hear of this? Its driving me crazy.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

If these guys Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at Sat, Jul 2, 2016-5.27.39 PM.png show up at your house, hand over the package.  If they start showing their full body tattoos, RUN!!!!!!!!! sprint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I received a small package that was kinda banged up a bit and with out thinking or with thinking and curiosity I opened it really fast only to find a box of Ray Ban sunglasses. Since I didn't order any sunglasses I looked at where they came from. They were from a Mr. Yan from Shanghai, China.

I called my bank to see if any strange debits were made and they were not.

So I have a set of Ray Bans from a man I dont know in China has this happened to anyone or anyone hear of this? Its driving me crazy.

And they're probably not really Ray Bans.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: mystery package

[ Edited ]

A few months ago, I got a pair of shoes that I did not order.  Then I looked at the mailing label & saw that it was addressed to a neighbor.  I opened the box in haste without looking at the addressee or who it was from because I was expecting a package about that same size & just assumed it was for me.  Pretty stupid.  

edited to add: the mailman put it in the wrong mailbox

Respected Contributor

They are the real thing, the case has a gold stamped insignia stating 100% uv protected there is a grey polishing cloth a Ray Ban booklet with manufacturer information note printed in like 10 languages the glasses themselves have rayban on the left and right side of the glass stems and in silver raybans on the right lens and they have the tag attached  that says ray-ban genuine since 1937.

What I dont get is who would send them to me?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I know...the sunglasses have an imbedded microchip in them. Someone  wants to track you...LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Someone else just posted on the *who won the $30K* thread that they rec'd a beach tote from QVC w/no invoice, just addressed to them.

Were raybans part of the giveaway booty?

Honored Contributor

Was it a qvc package?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

My sister in Pa., got a pair of sunglasses under similar circumstances a couple of months ago.  She never has determined how or why she got them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Call me paranoid but those glasses would not stay in my home. They'd be donated or trashed asap.