New Contributor

Changing Payment Method on Easy Pays

I have some easy payments that are past due because the card needs to be updated.  I have not been able to change this online or enter a new card.  It keeps giving me an error message even though everything I entered is correct.  Anyone else having this issue?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Changing Payment Method on Easy Pays

I have not had a problem changing payment methods. Sounds like you need to call customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

You will need to call Customer Service so they can verify your information.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

Just go to 'MY Account" at the top of the main screen and you can enter a new credit card and then go to the item you purchased and change the method of payment there.  It's really easy.

Trusted Contributor

I receive the same error message.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Just go to 'MY Account" at the top of the main screen and you can enter a new credit card and then go to the item you purchased and change the method of payment there.  It's really easy.

I believe you are correct !

Honored Contributor

@simtwist  Yes with easy pays, you HAVE to call CS to get your card changed, update expiration date etc.  You can certainly do card updates online yourself but it DOES NOT pick up that new info for easy pays.  I know this per talking to CS about it.

Occasional Visitor

I'm having the same problem. I've talked to CS 4 times and did EVERYTHING they told me to do..... NOTHING! Still have the same issues.