Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I still love Rick Springfield. I was so lucky to see him in

concert 2 times also. They were wonderful shows and the second time he

was with Richard Marx. Another sexy man. I drooled over him in G.H. Woman Happy

@threecees  - The last time I saw him was 1999.  He's touring this year with Richard Marx.  I may be able to see him in May.  When was the last time you saw him?

Did you see him during his MGM residency? I was staying in LV with my ex and I ended up becoming friendlish with Barbra. My ex is a musician so he vibed with Rick. He graciously invited us to his show. Then he pulled me up on stage and sang Jessie's Girl to me and I wanted to run off with him. (Not really but really) Barbra thought it was hilarious. The women in the ladies room were all talking smack about me. It was an interesting night. 

Valued Contributor

My big celebrity crush for years was tennis star Bjorn Borg.

Bjorn Borg – Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBI

I watched every televised tennis match he was in and even took up tennis again LOL. I framed a magazine photo of him and hung it in my bathroom next to the mirror to inspire me to better skin care and make up. 

There's a certain actor that I've had a bit of crush on for "a while." He resembles BB from his tennis stardom days.

Ryan Gosling Once Shared That 'The Notebook' Was Blamed for a Bad Break Up

Trusted Contributor

Don Johnson

Tony Orlando

Chad Everett.......Dr. Joe Gannon

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess 

I think I was around 11 when I wrote a letter to Dallas Cowboys' Bobby Hayes to invite him for dinner. We lived in the Dallas area at the time. I don't know if my mother actually mailed it though.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

Barbra? As in Streisand?  I've had a girl crush on her since I was a young teen.  At one time I knew the words to every song she sang.  I've seen every movie she's ever been in.  Loved Loved A Star is Born With Kris Kristofferson and her.  I literally wanted to be Barbra Streisand.  I'm over it now though. She got all political and that always ruins it for me when a star takes advantage of their status and uses their platform for their political agenda.

The women in the bathroom were jealous. I hope they didn't upset you. Interesting night for sure!

Super Contributor

Crushed on Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice and Bridget Jones Diaries.

Fun thread!

Respected Contributor

William Holden in Picnic and Love is a Many Splendid thing ..

Young Elvis

John Bon Jovi

Don Johnson

Patrick Swazi

Richard Gere ... American Gigilo

Honored Contributor

I used to faithfully watch the "Monkees".  My favorite was Peter Tork.  I thought he was just so cute -- that hair!  

Then once I laid eyes on Paul McCartney --- it was all over!  OMG!  I adored him.  I still do!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor
Humphrey Bogart and William Powell.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@OKPrincess 

I think I was around 11 when I wrote a letter to Dallas Cowboys' Bobby Hayes to invite him for dinner. We lived in the Dallas area at the time. I don't know if my mother actually mailed it though.

That's cute. 

When I think about the letter I wrote to Leonard, how would I know where to mail it? 🤔 I sure remember I loved him. @monicakm