Respected Contributor

Kristy our Min Pin just had 12 teeth pulled and the vet said to give her nothing but canned dog food. He also said she may end up having to eat that all the time.

I had 2 cans of Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul for Seniors( she is almost 10) here. I have to take some out than roll tiny balls with my fingers and hand them to her but she is eating that and wants more.

I also put her med in a tiny ball since she is on Tramadol, 1/2 tablet twice a day for the next 7 days. She was on Rimadyl at the vets and gave me some to bring home but called the next day and said to stop them since her liver enzymes were elevated and weren't before going on that since he did a full blood work up 2 weeks before her surgery, all good but wasn't when he did blood work right before we brought her home so said to stop the Rimadyl and just continue with the Tamadol(sp).

Is there a good canned dog for for small senior dogs that anyone can recommend.

I asked the vet if I should cook chicken and rice but he said no, get canned dog food for seniors so, if anyone can recommend one, would appreciate it, thanks.