Esteemed Contributor

Are you okay, @CareBears?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

i have two calendars......one that sits near the kitchen phone (scenes of america from one of the charities) and one that sits in my study (the chik fil a calendar). those are what i write my appointments and events on.

i also use my phone calendar, my tablet calendar,  and my computer calender to look back and look ahead easily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel Early this morning I was informed of the death of a friend of my sister's, I never met the man but from the way my sister described him he was a fantastic human being and loved by many, he just recovered a major medical hurdle a few short months ago and surviived with flying colors and was happy to be given another chance at life, only to lose his battle recently, it just saddened me!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, @CareBears.  That is sad.  It does seem like such a kick in the pants to get through medical problems and look ahead to a better future, and then have them come right back to do you in.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I use a day calender and print my events in pencil, I know it's old school......