Honored Contributor

Re: Below a Picture of Where George Clooney wants to Marry... Source: Dutch Newspaper ~~

I wonder why the never put trees and shrubbery around those castles? They would look so much better.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Below a Picture of Where George Clooney wants to Marry... Source: Dutch Newspaper ~~

On 6/6/2014 kachina624 said: I wonder why the never put trees and shrubbery around those castles? They would look so much better.

Hard to fight your enemies when they can hide behind trees and shrubs.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

The castle is rented out often for weddings, it's beautiful. Great idea, George Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

He could film his next movie there too.

Honored Contributor

I'm a bit ""surprised"" to say the least. HE's fairly unceremonious so I am surprised.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

A wedding at Highclere Castle:

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

Those big estates cost millions to run so I'm sure they'll rent to them if the price is right. The locals won't be happy though with all the traffic and paparazzi that will descend. My nephew lives 5 minutes from there.
Respected Contributor

On 6/6/2014 winamac1 said:

I'm a bit ""surprised"" to say the least. HE's fairly unceremonious so I am surprised.

TO tell the truth I kind of am too. It will attract even MORE attention if it takes place there.

Respected Contributor

I think I heard something about this on the radio a few days ago. I think it's cute and romantic. If Carson were there, I'd die ---- I just LOVE him!!!! Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

I wish them luck! But I will believe hes married when I see it! I feel he has big time commitment issues. (Unless of course this one finally floats his boat).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles