Honored Contributor

i have both a bose clock/radio/cd player and an amazon alexa device. both display the time. my amazon alexa device also displays the temperature, day and date, and photos.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Careful shopper:

Yes, that's what I do !

I have a wall clock, but find that's it's much easier to ask Alexa!

No need to turn on bedside lamp and find my distance eye glasses.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I charge my phone in the kitchen at night, but I always have a clock on my nightstands.

My owner's suite is on the 1st floor, but I've been sleeping upstairs. I have a clock radio alarm that's decades old that I keep on the nightstand downstairs, and I use it for my alarm when needed.

Living in a small town now, the only station that I get on it is a Spanish station, & I don't speak Spanish. But when I set the radio alarm, I can depend on that clock radio to wake me as it did for many years when I worked.

In the upstairs bedroom I have a small alarm clock, but I usually use the remote & turn on the TV to see the time.

Esteemed Contributor

None of our cable boxes have clocks. I have a Sony digital alarm AM/FM on the tall dresser in the bedroom, and a different digital clock in the TV room.

Honored Contributor

No alarm clock in our bedroom since I retired 10 years ago.  

Honored Contributor
Echo Show on the nightstand and an old school retro style with batteries as a backup in the drawer.
Esteemed Contributor

Long ago I read to get rid of your clock it you have insomnia.  Checking the time wakes up your brain and makes you fret.  I keep my phone by the bed and it serves as my alarm.

I must be exactly lazy enough to not look.  Open eyes, see no daylight, roll over, ......

Honored Contributor

I have a "Sonic Alert" alarm clock.  Check it out at Amazon.

Large lighted numbers and loud alarm.  (vision and hearing issues)

Honored Contributor

Don't bother with cable in the bedroom, so I've had a large clock with 4 inch high luminous letters on a nearby table, directed at the bed.   

If I need an alarm, I set my phone to wake me up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I charge my phone in the kitchen at night, but I always have a clock on my nightstands.

My owner's suite is on the 1st floor, but I've been sleeping upstairs. I have a clock radio alarm that's decades old that I keep on the nightstand downstairs, and I use it for my alarm when needed.

Living in a small town now, the only station that I get on it is a Spanish station, & I don't speak Spanish. But when I set the radio alarm, I can depend on that clock radio to wake me as it did for many years when I worked.

In the upstairs bedroom I have a small alarm clock, but I usually use the remote & turn on the TV to see the time.

@Desert Lily 

I had an Emerson alarm clock that was probably 35 years old....ugly as sin, but it always worked. ALWAYS.

When we remodeled our master suite a few years back, some how that clock went missing. I was so dang annoyed, as I know what box I put it in and it was not in the box when I unpacked.

I have always suspected my spouse hid it somewhere. At some point I will find it or at least find out where he moved it to.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."