Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching RHOC tonight?

On 7/8/2014 luvmyteddy said:

David sounds like a girl. He doesn't want to spend time with her, I think they have totally outgrown themselves. If he showed her attention and came home I think she would be fine but she has to quit nagging and complaining. He seems affectionate with her but I don't see them making it through the long haul. She is just lonely and needs to learn how to flirt with her husband.

even I was tired of the nagging and complaining and whining to her husband....and that was just from a one hour show. LOL

he was right......she wants to live a certain kind of life and wants that for her children.....if she didnt, then maybe he would be home more. it isnt like he is running around on her (at least not that we know of), he is running a business.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'm going to be honest: I think Shannon needs to volunteer at a homeless shelter, or women's shelter or the hospital. Maybe then she can get a reality check and appreciate her lifestyle and husband a little more. I definitely think he's checked out, but I think her nagging and lnegative attitude is the root of it all. If she quit doing this for 30 days, I think the benefits to her marriage would be exponential. I'm not saying her husband is Mr Perfecta and does no wrong. I just think she's driven him to this point. Honestly, he needs to man up too, and really lay it out there for her instead of dancing around like he did at the dinner conversation last night.
Honored Contributor

Shannon is exhausting to watch....I can't imagine being married to her. Even when she attempts to have fun..it looks forced and fake. David is not appealing to me either...he comes off as already checked out of that marriage. There is absolutely no passion or love in their eyes as far as I can see. Just a sterile existence of a marriage. They need something to light their fire ..or maybe it's just their personalities. BLAH! I thought it was hypocritical of Shannon to talk about David drinking Tequila when she drinks Vodka all the time...and David never mentioned that. I would have said ""Well you drink Vodka all the time so why is it OK for you and not me"".

I would be ELATED if I had the body to wear one of Lizzies swim suits. Not happening!

Vicki seems to miss Donn. She talks about him A LOT!

Thank Heavens Astro the fake baby is gone...that was the worst.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 FUTURE said: I'm going to be honest: I think Shannon needs to volunteer at a homeless shelter, or women's shelter or the hospital. Maybe then she can get a reality check and appreciate her lifestyle and husband a little more. I definitely think he's checked out, but I think her nagging and lnegative attitude is the root of it all. If she quit doing this for 30 days, I think the benefits to her marriage would be exponential. I'm not saying her husband is Mr Perfecta and does no wrong. I just think she's driven him to this point. Honestly, he needs to man up too, and really lay it out there for her instead of dancing around like he did at the dinner conversation last night.

ITA

She has too much time on her hands. That's why she obsesses over minutiae. She is also a snob. The way she became so upset about the "bed" at Vicki's condo was beyond rude, and it showed what an entitled brat she is.

David seems like a nice guy albeit somewhat of a wimp. I think she's the main problem in that marriage. And, ITA w/ your comments about volunteering at a shelter or somewhere that would possibly make her appreciates all she has! She is annoying and negative and seems to lack "life". She's a total "debbie downer".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 7/8/2014 winamac1 said:

Shannon is an insecure mess. She is so jealous of Heather, and she is a bit obsessed with everything about her. She can't stop talking about her. It's just weird. I don't blame her husband for checking out. She's a completely miserable person to be around and nags him nonstop. She makes him feel like a piece of sh#t. I'd not want to live with her. She's nuts.

I agree I also think she is bored. She needs a job or something so that she does not have so much time on her hands to obsess over Heather.

Agreed! She is obviously bored.

Honored Contributor

Wonder what sets everyone off next week at the dinner party from h@ll.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 DREAMON said:

Shannon is exhausting to watch....I can't imagine being married to her. Even when she attempts to have fun..it looks forced and fake. David is not appealing to me either...he comes off as already checked out of that marriage. There is absolutely no passion or love in their eyes as far as I can see. Just a sterile existence of a marriage. They need something to light their fire ..or maybe it's just their personalities. BLAH! I thought it was hypocritical of Shannon to talk about David drinking Tequila when she drinks Vodka all the time...and David never mentioned that. I would have said ""Well you drink Vodka all the time so why is it OK for you and not me"".

I would be ELATED if I had the body to wear one of Lizzies swim suits. Not happening!

Vicki seems to miss Donn. She talks about him A LOT!

Thank Heavens Astro the fake baby is gone...that was the worst.

The fake baby Astro ""storyline"" was beyond bizarre--even for Bravo.