Honored Contributor

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Orange County last night??

I did! I thought it was pretty good. I guess the new lady was saying don't mess with me because I am the new girl and young......It did seem a bit much to not invite Shannon, but I guess she didn't want any drama at her party, so I can kind of understand it. How awful for Jim's ex wife to be sos sick with cancer. What did everyone else think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Orange County last night??

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I did! I thought it was pretty good. I guess the new lady was saying don't mess with me because I am the new girl and young......It did seem a bit much to not invite Shannon, but I guess she didn't want any drama at her party, so I can kind of understand it. How awful for Jim's ex wife to be sos sick with cancer. What did everyone else think?

I missed last night - but Tamara Tattles said that Jim's wife isn't as sick as they make out - it was more of an excuse to move to the OC and be on television.

Respected Contributor

I do not like Jim and Meghan(sp?) What a pretentious putz she is. Her house looks cold and uninviting and more like an office building then a home. Did she really think she can control what the others say about her? How immature she is.

I enjoyed seeing the ladies leave the party and meet up with Vicky and Shannon. It was nice to see them all together and having a good time. Heather should of went along instead of being a goody two shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

No.  Not anymore.   When the original cast was on - it had some moments.  It's a made up script/soap.  Always the same things with all the Housewife shows.  Drinking, eating a meal, and fighting.  Same ol, same ol. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I missed last night - but Tamara Tattles said that Jim's wife isn't as sick as they make out - it was more of an excuse to move to the OC and be on television.

Wow! They made it seem like she was dying of cancer.....I did not care for their house either though-it is cold and uninviting, will be interesting to see what their new house will look like. Heath and Terry have gone way over the top with their new house, that is just too excessive for me!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I do not like Jim and Meghan(sp?) What a pretentious putz she is. Her house looks cold and uninviting and more like an office building then a home. Did she really think she can control what the others say about her? How immature she is.

I enjoyed seeing the ladies leave the party and meet up with Vicky and Shannon. It was nice to see them all together and having a good time. Heather should of went along instead of being a goody two shoes.

I think her whole set-up on the OC is fake. She probably is renting furniture.

It was just an excuse for her to get on the show. Her husband of 4 months lives most of the year in St. Louis.

She just wanted to be on TV!

BTW - My son has worked at Universal in LA. I asked him why the apartments on Vanderpump Rules looked so cold - not even a picture on a wall. He said that most of the apartments are rented just for the show - no one actually lives there. That is because some of the supposed "couples" never even dated - and certainly don't live together. He knows a guy who was hired to "steal" Stassi away from Jax in the first season - neither Jax nor the "other man" ever dated her in real life!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terrier3 wrote:

I think her whole set-up on the OC is fake. She probably is renting furniture.

It was just an excuse for her to get on the show. Her husband of 4 months lives most of the year in St. Louis.

She just wanted to be on TV!

BTW - My son has worked at Universal in LA. I asked him why the apartments on Vanderpump Rules looked so cold - not even a picture on a wall. He said that most of the apartments are rented just for the show - no one actually lives there. That is because some of the supposed "couples" never even dated - and certainly don't live together. He knows a guy who was hired to "steal" Stassi away from Jax in the first season - neither Jax nor the "other man" ever dated her in real life!!!

I agree about "Vanderpump Rules".   It's always seemed completely scripetd and fake.  I think all of them are wannabe actors looking to break into Hollywood.

Heather and Terry's new house is ridiuclous, IMO.   I can't even call it a home.   I seems so huge and cold.   I don't see how it can feel like a cozy, warm home for the kids.

I hate echoes in houses and I'll bet that place will be really bad with that.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Esteemed Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I agree Caravaggio. If I were Shannon, I'd pull a Dorinda (from the NY show) and tell her to back that sh*t up and back it up quick! Shannon is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but Meghan is a spoiled brat mean girl who needs to get over herself.

Honored Contributor

I DVRd last night's episode and will watch tonight.

I watched First Look Sunday night on Bravo which appeared to be scenes from this week's episode.

I do not like Meghan or her husband at all.  The entire drama she created over that phone call with Shannon was way over the top.  She just comes across as a complete snot and her husband comes across as arrogant.  And good luck with that marriage sweetie because I'm guessing a divorce is around the corner for you.

I've heard rumors that the blonde woman (Heather's new neighbor) who was on the Napa trip with them is getting a divorce already from her husband. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Jim and Meghan. My guess they probably won't be invited back for another season. I just don't care for his attitude, and Meghan is just immature and trying to act a certain way and trying to fit in - which she won't ever do. Jim's previous wife (not sure which one) is very sick with cancer and I thought Meghan moved to CA to help with the step daughter. All in all the show was pretty good and I'm happy there were no really bad blow ups