Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Orange County last night??

Didn't Sunshine say she was going on vacation to Las Vegas?? 

Occasional Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I thought Meghan was wrong in the way she treated Shannon by excluding her from the charity event, but her bad behavior with Shannon started even earlier.

How many times did she need to approach her and say, "I heard you have a problem with me because you think I was flirting with your husband?" 

First of all, the entire group knows that Shannon & David have been having marital problems and that David had an affair. Secondly, it's clear that Meghan is attracted to older men and especially wealthy ones. Would it be so hard to imagine Meghan flirting with David? 

Saying it once was unnecessary. Saying it multiple times was really pushing it. How did she expect Shannon to react to her after that? 

I realize she's only thirty, but that's ridiculous. I think she has a guilty conscience. 

David is not wealthy---he met Shannon when he was doing some constuction work at her house.  The money is hers---her net  worth is about $20 million.

That may be how they met 20 years ago, but David's company is his, with initial backing from Shannon's parents.

I'm curious.  How did Shannon's parents acquire their wealth?

Honored Contributor

I watched late last night...

Is it just me, or does Meghan appear to be reading "lines"??? She speaks slowly sometimes and seems to be trying to recall something she had memorized.

It's too bad the show has devolved into this mess. The original season - the show was praised by the NY Times for it's reality - not any more!!!

Honored Contributor

shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I've been wondering where Sunshine is....hope she is OK.  I looked here a couple of times this morning for her usual RHOC thread.

As much as I don't care for Shannon, it was quite obvious that Meghan was using the non-invitation as a way to make herself relevant.  Actually all it did was make her look immature, childish and stupid.  It is nice to see that she apparently has a good relationship with Jim's (is that his name) ex.  I guess I'm in the minority but I loved their house....especially the back yard pool area.  I thought it was killer!!

hi shop.......i am on vacation for a couple of weeks and have not yet had a chance to see this episode and i have been busy relaxing. thanks for noticing that i have not been around much. Woman Happy i did start a new york thread last night because we stayed in to just do nothing last night and it felt good to just lay on the sofa and watch tv.

david beadors company gets a lot of state contracts so i am sure that his company is making excellent money. i read where he has 80 employees. i also read that he and HIS dad started the company during the 1990s.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

I watched late last night...

Is it just me, or does Meghan appear to be reading "lines"??? She speaks slowly sometimes and seems to be trying to recall something she had memorized.

It's too bad the show has devolved into this mess. The original season - the show was praised by the NY Times for it's reality - not any more!!!

I think sometimes she speaks very slowly and succintly for effect.  Like when she was talking to Shannon in Napa she said "this is a chariTEE."  It adds that special oomph of snottiness.  LOL

Yeah I agree too that this show as really take a downturn.  I've watched from Day 1 and I know I've said it before but back then, it seemed much more real.  

Trusted Contributor

Tamra is trying to come across as a nice girl. Too funny. She's a MAJOR phony and a BIMBO.

Honored Contributor

I don't like Meghan and Jim either.  She is a snotty child and has no idea how to conduct herself with class  in Orange County.  I also agree that Jim seems disinterested in her.  What a pair.

Any ideas on the preview to next week and the phone call that made Vicky drop to her knees?

Honored Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don't like Meghan and Jim either.  She is a snotty child and has no idea how to conduct herself with class  in Orange County.  I also agree that Jim seems disinterested in her.  What a pair.

Any ideas on the preview to next week and the phone call that made Vicky drop to her knees?

i am pretty sure that that is the phone call she receives from someone telling her that her mother has died.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

i am pretty sure that that is the phone call she receives from someone telling her that her mother has died.

Aw, that's too bad.  I hadn't heard anything about that.  Thanks.