Frequent Contributor

Another milestone for Libby going on her first group date at 11....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Good morning all! Libby will be going on her first group date with five other 11 year olds tonight for a movie and dinner afterwards. it is so cute . Her little boyfriend is only 10 and has a very big crush on Libby..It was very exciting for her and she wanted me to start a thread and share her milestone with all of you who asked about her.. She is doing very well and is very excited about this first date. Steve is not too happy first losing Tanya this summer [ She is working with a friend of mine on their farm with the animals towards her credits for her college courses for school [vet school] And now this "date" for Libby] It was so much fun going shopping with libby and helping her pick out just the right outfit for tonight.. She went with jeans and flipflops and a sparkly miss kitty t-shirt. We are also going to the beauty salon for a haircut's and to have our nails and toes done.Steve was choosen to drive the kids back and forth.. They will all be home by 11PM. That is the latest Libby has ever stayed up. After all she has been though to watch her so excited and being able to enjoy her life.. I am waving to all the animals and there Moms and Dads.. Be cool folks!