Respected Contributor

I use Amazon quite often. Am sorry to hear you are unhappy with it - have never had a problem. Actually I get things often before the due date.

Respected Contributor

I've paid extra a few times to get faster delivery, but it's gotten messed up.

Whose fault? FED EX.

I'll not pay extra again (I already have Amazon Prime.)

Honored Contributor

There is always a tracking number for my orders. Once it's shipped and a number is assigned if you click track order the tracking number is right there. I have Prime. You can also sign up with UPS notifications and UPS emails and texts me telling me it shipped and what day to expect my package and finally between what hours that day. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@SharkEAnything?   No.  Amazon if I pre-paid for Prime, yes, it was faster. 

Problem for me is that Prime was not a bargain and I'm doing better so far since I cancelled it.  No reason they should have my money (and probably money from a few million others) who really don't use it well -  we support that $99 price.

QVC is fast enough for me.  I hadn't ordered much in 2015 so I wasn't up-to-date on their shipping times for me.  With 7 purchases so far in 2016, I had 6 of those 7 delivered 2 to 4 days prior to the EDD.  Because I don't order on impulse or order something I need tomorrow, I'm fine with QVC's shipping time and I've also benefitted with the new shipping prices.

Honored Contributor

I use Amazon frequently.  I ALWAYS get a tracking number.  I never pay attention to their green bar.  I track through the carrier they have used.  The only time I was unable to track was a recent shipment, which was the first one I received that was delivered by Amazon's delivery service.  I also always get text notificaitons that the items have shipped, and then again when they are delivered.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love Amazon....never had a problem with delivery.....often, I get packages on Sunday.  

Respected Contributor

I love Amazon's delivery - I've never had to wait for anything - always comes on time and well shown in the information they send.  I've also received packages on Sunday.  The world has lots of things to complain about but Amazon's shipping isn't one of them.

Super Contributor

I have Amazon Prime and love Amazon.  I get a text when my item is delivered and it is always right on time.  I buy lots of different items including food items.

Honored Contributor

I order from Amazon all the time and have always gotten a tracking number.  To the right of the green bar, it says in yellow "Track Package."  Click on that and you can track it yourself.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Placed an order with Amazon - hate their tracking system, all they give you is a green line moving along to tell you how far the package has traveled.   Made a purchase early last week with four day delivery.  Said to be delivered yesterday by 8 p.m.  Nothing.  Went online this morning and they don't even show my tracking info.  Went into email they had sent me earlier and now it is saying "Delivery between Mar. 5-9".  I really hate that they don't give you a tracking number.  You have no idea how the package is to be delivered, by mail, Fed Ex or UPS.  Last order I will place with them. 

I received one of those "your order has shipped emails" a couple of days ago from Amazon.  When you click to see the green line, there is a place below to sign into your Amazon account.  Below that there is a link to "view tracking details."  Click on that and you'll be able to see all the places you package has been.  You can't access these links if you're not signed into your account.