Honored Contributor

Re: 2017 What does your main calendar look like this year? (If pictures are on it).

[ Edited ]

For many years, I've hung a month at a glance calendar in my walk in closet.   Reminds me of holidays, etc, and the pictures for 2017 are the most adorable kittens I've ever seen ..... and I've seen a lot of kitten photos!  lol

I also print calendars from online that are for my purse ... for easy access and making appointments when I'm out.

I don't like the calendar on my cell phone ... it's just too annoying to use.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2017 What does your main calendar look like this year? (If pictures are on it).

Cairn Terriers 2017 Square    Cairn Terrier

Keeshonden 2017 Square  Keeshond

In memory of Anika (Keeshond) and Brodie (Cairn Terrier).  HeartHeart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Every year my son and dil get me a large calendar...with date boxes to write notes in...each page has pictures of them and the children at different events...for each page...always season appropirate...(winter snow pictures...etc)

If it is someones birthday month...there is a small picture of that person in the date box...and big picture on the top of the calendar...

I look forward to that calendar every Christmas and have saved them from the start...actually I have calendars from years and years ago...long before my son was married...its fun to read the notes when i feel like a walk down memory lane...

Honored Contributor

i have a couple.....one on my home office desk.

the main one sits by the phone in the kitchen and that is the one everyone in the house writes their appointments on. that is one is from the non profit organization THE TRUST FOR PUBLIC LAND and has beautiful scenes from all around the USA.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/SAIAAOSwtnpXoxqV/s-l1600.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Always use the free calendar from the local high school. Sept- Aug for the school year. Black and white- no frills. Not too big or small. Room in each date box to write. Fits nicely on my computer work station. B/W photos and text from the previous school year.

My youngest graduated in 2012, but I am used to using the calendar as I have all these years and the price is right.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Always use the free calendar from the local high school. Sept- Aug for the school year. Black and white- no frills. Not too big or small. Room in each date box to write. Fits nicely on my computer work station. B/W photos and text from the previous school year.

My youngest graduated in 2012, but I am used to using the calendar as I have all these years and the price is right.

this is what i have used for our main calendar for many years. it was so convenient to have all of the school holidays already written down. my youngest graduated high school in 2015, but i never thought to go to the school and pick one up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have a large 'Mary Engelbreit' calendar hanging in my kitchen.   Every year I fill in my families birthdays my new calendar.  I have a large family and simply cannot remember each ones special day. 

Regular Contributor

We switched to electronic calendars. Easy to keep them all synced and have alerts and reminders too. Smiley Happy