Occasional Contributor

Thank you for Lisa Sccottoline reccomendation

I went to the Library and took out 4 books by Lisa and have loved all of them.  Nothing has been done in this house!  I think I like Corrupted best.  I also took out The Pearl Diver.  Thanks for all the reviews. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Gale from KY

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you for Lisa Sccottoline reccomendation

[ Edited ]

On Amazon there is a ability to,go to a Author's page and sign up.to,be notified when they have a new book coming out.  I have advance notifications set up,for about a Dozen authors.  Now of course Amazon does this because they want you to order the book,either a hard or a digital copy from them.  However you can still use this function to keep,track of new releases with no obligation to buy from Amazon.  I just got a E mail a few days ago saying Lisa Sccottline has another new release coming out soon. 

I just checked my pre orders on Amazon and the newest book,is coming out August 16.  It is called "Damaged" and it's a Rosato and Di Nunzio.

Trusted Contributor

Yay! I love Lisa Scottoline and didn't know she has a new book coming out this summer. Thank you for sharing that info!

Super Contributor

I've had Corrupted on my Amazon wishlist ever since reading about it on here. Just woke up to a Kindle deal email that Corrupted, Betrayed and Accused are each $1.99 on Amazon deals. So thrilled - just grabbed Corrupted to add to my summer reads!