Regular Contributor

I'd be interested in your feelings about the Bookshots.  Not sure I like them or not.  

Super Contributor

Are you asking about James Patterson, not sure I am following your question. I happen to enjoy most of his books...not familiar with Bookshots. TIA

Respected Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

Are you asking about James Patterson, not sure I am following your question. I happen to enjoy most of his books...not familiar with Bookshots. TIA

@gracie2014, Bookshots are Patterson's novellas....short, quick reads.

Super Contributor

@nomless I will have to check them out, love his style. Thanks very much for explaining.

Valued Contributor

Please do the world of writing and publishing a favor and stop buying into the hoax that is James Patterson. He does not write any of his books anymore--only farms out a topic to poor struggling writers, who barely get any credit.

As a librarian, I think it is a despicable practice.

Trusted Contributor

I have read many from the library, and they definitely vary in quality.  In general, I have found the ones that tie in to existing series like Alex Cross, The Women's Murder Club, and Michael Bennett and are authored by the same people, are good if you already enjoy the series.  The stand-alone ones written by less experienced authors are not that good, in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

THe one that features the French detective is almost laughable.