Super Contributor

sigh ... another good product discontinued ...

first they discontinued the "when hope is not enough" capsules.

now i found they've discontinued the "when hope is not enough" omega body lotion.

{#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.crying}

not very happy!!! this was the lotion i could count on when my arms and legs needed it most. i have super duper dry skin and in winter, i really suffer with the itchies and rashes and mild eczema. this lotion was perfect for me! it was instantly soothing and calming and very hydrating. i'd recently looked to purchase some more and was surprised i couldn't find it anywhere. i called philosophy a few times, speaking to different people each time, and they confirmed it was discontinued. arrghhhh! it all happened so fast, it disappeared immediately from every retail outlet, all around the same time, it was so weird! sephora .. nordstrom .. skinstore .. etc. these were places i could use current promo codes or use my holiday gift cards at. rats. now i better search some other places quickly before it's too late! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

i sure hope they don't plan to only offer the new "hope" body lotion in its place! the product is described as including a form of lactic acid, and any form of lactic, glycolic, AHA, BHA, etc. tears me up and leaves my face and body looking as if i had just been in a fire! i can only hope that they are just reformulating the WHINE body lotion, and maybe it will return.

i'm gonna go back and do some more searching, but if anyone sees it around, holler, LOL!