Regular Contributor

o/t More Info from The Repair Guy on The HE Washing Machines

So repair guy #2 had to come back today because my Drama Queen Machine was still not working. In addition to once again, lecturing me on using too much soap, he tells me the Express Wash is a pointless washing cycle and to never use it as it doesn't really clean very well. Great. I used it quite a bit.

Also tells me to really clean things like towels and jeans or anything with some weight, not to use the Normal Cycle but the Heavy Duty cycle which takes over an hour. Apparently we have been wearing dirty jeans for seven years. The Normal Cycle is just for light cottons and t-shirts. SHeesh. Nothing like spending even more time dealing with laundry.

Oh - doesn't think I should wash my rugs in the machine either but go to laundry mat.

So the HE machines are big babies who need to be pampered. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

BTW - he replaced the motor drive which he didn't do the other day because he didn't have one. Instead he gave me the big lecture on cleaning my machine, the slime, my detergent and everything else. I'm pretty sure he knew what the problem was the first time he came out but couldn't do anything about it.