Valued Contributor

is skinn dermapeal similar to exfolikate?

It seems very similar to me and less expensive!
Super Contributor

Re: is skinn dermapeal similar to exfolikate?

Exfoliate has green papaya enzyme added. I have used both and like derma peel much better!
Super Contributor

Katee uses fruit enzymes, Skinn uses C crystals, Skinn is more beefy. I like them both but Skinn gives me a better treatment IMO

Honored Contributor

I just received the SKINN tsv...I was surprised that the dermapeel had such rough scrubbies. I liked it, and my skin felt really clean but it did take me by surprise.

Honored Contributor

The peppermint smell to the Skinn product can be quite overwhelming. I was underwhelmed with Kate's product.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. I find these products totally different and use them at different times. One thing about any of these particle scrubs, use it before you plan on a shower, or you will spend the day rubbing granules out of your hairline.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Shelbelle said:

The peppermint smell to the Skinn product can be quite overwhelming. I was underwhelmed with Kate's product.

I tried exfoliate and was not impressed for the money; however, if you have very sensitive skin the Dermapeel is not for you. I love the Dermapeel but my skin is not sensitive.

Respected Contributor

I've used both, and for my sensitive skin I prefer Kate's. SKINN'S just did not agree with me, it irritated my skin something awful.

Regular Contributor

I have used both and prefer the SKINN Dermappeal by far in results and price. I agree with depglass, use right before you shower.
Super Contributor

On 1/27/2015 espree said: I have used both and prefer the SKINN Dermappeal by far in results and price. I agree with depglass, use right before you shower.

I have used both and prefer the SKINN product... not only is it much cheaper but I feel it is less harsh on my face... Exfolikate could make it really red