Contributor

is it me or doesn't the host Jamie wear the same 2 dresses over and over ... I would love to see her wear a pant suit or something else

Honored Contributor
Actually, she has that dress in a wide assortment of colors and I think it's a fabulous idea. She's a plus size woman and she found the perfect dress for her body type, she looks fabulous in that dress. She's selling makeup and that dress is a perfect canvas, it doesn't compete with or overshadow her gorgeous face. And since she does makeovers, the dress is easy to move in . Every time I see her, I think that dress is a stroke of brilliance. And then I think....I want that dress.
Respected Contributor
On 8/29/2014 chrystaltree said: Actually, she has that dress in a wide assortment of colors and I think it's a fabulous idea. She's a plus size woman and she found the perfect dress for her body type, she looks fabulous in that dress. She's selling makeup and that dress is a perfect canvas, it doesn't compete with or overshadow her gorgeous face. And since she does makeovers, the dress is easy to move in . Every time I see her, I think that dress is a stroke of brilliance. And then I think....I want that dress.
Well said!!!!!
Trusted Contributor

No, it's not the same two dresses; she has an assortment.

I agree with chrystaltree; this style of dress works for her. She looks great!!

Super Contributor
My grandaughter is the same way if she finds something that she likes she buys 2of each color.I like Jamie she seems really nice on tv.
Super Contributor
She is not ashamed of her size...no tents or Logo for Jamie. I think that is great!
Respected Contributor
On 8/29/2014 gazelle77 said: She is not ashamed of her size...no tents or Logo for Jamie. I think that is great!

You mean if a women wears a "tent" or LOGO, they are ashamed of their size? I cannot think of one single reason why any person should be ashamed of their size.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 uumom said:
On 8/29/2014 gazelle77 said: She is not ashamed of her size...no tents or Logo for Jamie. I think that is great!

You mean if a women wears a "tent" or LOGO, they are ashamed of their size? I cannot think of one single reason why any person should be ashamed of their size.

uumom, you are a sweetheart.

Respected Contributor

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

Well, aren't you off to a pleasant start!!!!