Trusted Contributor

I found a very pretty color of e.l.f. lipstick called "Runway Pink". I've never used any e.l.f. products before, is their lipstick drying and does their lipstick wear well? My daughter bought an e.l.f. lip gloss because she thought it was a pretty color. She said it stayed on her lips for about 10 minutes and then was gone. Into the wastebasket it went.

Trusted Contributor
I found it very drying. I liked the gloss better.
Trusted Contributor

Runway Pink is part of e.l.f's mineral lipstick collection. The mineral lipstick is the most expensive lipstick in their line and costs $5.00, but they often have on line sales and you can get the lipsticks for $2.50! I love the mineral lipstick and have switched over to it from MAC in an effort to save money. Paula on beautypedia dot com gave the mineral lipstick a "best" rating. I don't find it drying at all and I also love that it is unscented. HOWEVER, e.l.f. has cheaper lipsticks that may not be as good.

Honored Contributor

Target has a lot of ELF products on clearance from Christmas; mostly sets of makeup; I got three bottles of liquid eyeliner +an eye pencil for $2.00.....worth a try at that price!

Frequent Contributor

I own the ELF lipstick in "Runway Pink". Bear in mind, quinny, that this shade is quite light. I don't find their lipsticks drying, but I also don't find them to last very long at all. And I think the gloss is even worse...if your daughter got 10 minutes out of a gloss application, I think she did pretty well!

Trusted Contributor

I find that the mineral lipstick lasts a LONG time. For me, it is moisturizing enough so that it doesn't bleed but it still keeps my lips moist. I wear Party Pink which is darker than Runway Pink.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your comments, I do appreciate them!