Honored Contributor

2 things I bought recently that are good

elf blush stick 

this eyebrow set at Mashalls 

this gloss from UltaClick to rate this product

Click to rate this product

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the rec about the gloss. I will check it out the next time I'm in Ulta.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  -  One of the you-tubers I follow raves about the Essence powder foundation.  I've had it on my radar.

Respected Contributor

I bought this cute hot pink mini Wet Brush to detangle my wavy hair- it feels great, detangles my hair very nicely and I like the mini massage that the bristles seem to give my head when I brush my hair.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

I bought this cute hot pink mini Wet Brush to detangle my wavy hair- it feels great, detangles my hair very nicely and I like the mini massage that the bristles seem to give my head when I brush my hair.  Smiley Happy 

only brushes I use

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@jackthebear  -  One of the you-tubers I follow raves about the Essence powder foundation.  I've had it on my radar.

not heavy coverage which is what I wanted, took a chance on the color and it was fine

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear  Yes Smiley Very Happy! Wet Brushes are such a game changer- I used to dread brushing my hair because my waves and layers would get tangled and snag on a comb, now I can easily brush my hair without damaging the ends and the compact size of the mini Wet Brush makes it easy to keep in my purse on the go. I'm a Wet Brush believer! I found out about them from watching a hairstylist youtuber named Blowout Professor- he's a fan of the Wet Brush and gives really great hair advice. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear is the Essence powder foundation matte or does it have more of a satin finish?