Respected Contributor

So it looks like she has been maybe working out and streamlining her figure! She looks really great. Love her hair....you go Jane. You look just terrific!

Respected Contributor

I think she looks great too. It seems she has figured what style looks best on her body type more than anything. When the hosts are forced to wear every fashion TSV they often look awful.  I love LOGO and have bought lots but I am tall and thin. Lori actually doesn't look good in most of her own styles. 

Honored Contributor

Jane is shaped like a pear.  Because she has a small waist, she always looks best in dresses that gather at the waist & flair out at the hip.  This look is perfect for her figure.

Her hair always looks nice to me.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

She had best hairdo I have seen her in a few weeks ago.  Now it is shorter and appears to be reddish brown.   Liked it better the other way.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I think she looks great too. It seems she has figured what style looks best on her body type more than anything. When the hosts are forced to wear every fashion TSV they often look awful.  I love LOGO and have bought lots but I am tall and thin. Lori actually doesn't look good in most of her own styles. 

LOGO does look best on tall, slim bodies...Lori barely gets by with wearing her creations...was it this morning or yesterday Carolyn had a logo top and jacket on, she looked like she was wearing a tent!  The logo pieces made her look much heavier.  Just my opinion, of course.

Respected Contributor

Jane has her own look and it's a good one for her.  She's able to put herself together in a way that compliments her figure.  She also has a great energy.  She's on the ball when it comes to her job.  I've heard her mention she's been biking alot so she's probably in good physical condition. 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

She had best hairdo I have seen her in a few weeks ago.  Now it is shorter and appears to be reddish brown.   Liked it better the other way.

I haven't seen Jane in forever.

But, I always thought her hair looked better a little lighter than the dark brown she often sports.

It may look nice in person even, but on camera, I thought it was way too harsh for her face.

I like her hair over the top of her ears, a medium brown, with volume on top.  Makes her look the cutest.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Jane has always been one of the better hosts on QVC.  She's best when she's doing jewelry shows.  Hope she sticks around for a long time.  She's a great host.  

Super Contributor

Jane looks better and better with each passing month. She has an adorable, high energy personality and its impossible not to love her. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

LOGO does look best on tall, slim bodies...Lori barely gets by with wearing her creations...was it this morning or yesterday Carolyn had a logo top and jacket on, she looked like she was wearing a tent!  The logo pieces made her look much heavier.  Just my opinion, of course.

Lori's personal style is one of the biggest reasons I don't buy anything from LOGO. Just because you can layer 3 items does not mean you should. I always feel like she goes overboard and needs to follow Coco Chanel's rule about removing one accessory before you leave. Remove one layer so you don't look like a bag lady. 

Since I'm very short and round and she doesn't make much in petite sizing, I don't see myself buying any LOGO items anytime soon. Too bad, because I do think a lot of the LOGO items are really cute and I do really like that look on many other women. I wish I could pull it off!