Honored Contributor

.I think Jane reads these posts because she will on occasion say something on air that was mentioned about her on these boards. Jane's look is certainly softer lately and she was criticized for her makeup, hair and choice of outfits here. So at least she cares what the customers think of her presentations and her look.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

.I think Jane reads these posts because she will on occasion say something on air that was mentioned about her on these boards. Jane's look is certainly softer lately and she was criticized for her makeup, hair and choice of outfits here. So at least she cares what the customers think of her presentations and her look.

I doubt she worries about it because for as many people who like her hair, makeup or whatever one way, you'll have just as many who do not.I hope she continues with whatever she likes the best. 

Honored Contributor

Jane looks great and I love her hair cut.  I think what is important to love yourself whether you are tall, short, big, small, we all deserve to love ourselves and be loved.  Cat Very Happy      HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue. Here Here! Logo definitely not for petites. Amy S. looks great in everything except Logo!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Jane looked very nice in shoe shopping with Jane. Maybe it's the lighter and more vibrant hair color and the nice haircut that looks really good on her. I do like the shoes that were in the show -- Earth Origins A289308. They look like a comfortable pair of shooties and they come in a wide width too.

Earth Leather Ruched Peep-toe Wedges - Adina - A289308