Respected Contributor

Re: Why does everyone love Tea Tree so much? What has your experience been?

On 5/27/2014 glitzandglam said:
On 5/27/2014 HonnyBrown said:

My posts get poofed when I use the "i" word, but Serena's didn't. How come?

Poofing seems to be quite arbitrary. (And, I admit I can't figure out what the "i" word is, LOL.)

Testing: the word is itchy.

Respected Contributor

Interesting. That one is fine (for me) but I get the red error message when I try to type it without the y at the end (it appears to be a popular form of trying to get around the filters for the word that means female dog.) {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I don't think your posts are being poofed, Honny, I think it just isn't saving them if it has the shorter form of that word in them. But I got an error message letting me know it didn't post.

Occasional Contributor

Itchy is a bad word? I'm afraid to ask why....?

Wait, with a little thought, I'm pretty sure that I've figured it out.

Honored Contributor

It's a great balance of moisture and body. Not a fan of the smell though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks WenGirl. Testing itchy?

Yep, it was sans y that got poofed.

Yeah, I love TT and Fig. BGT has bombarded it's way into my regimen, though and thrown everything off schedule.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

Hi Honny,

I'm not familiar with "poofing." Does that mean it gets removed? Does it happen right away or can a post get poofed at any time?

...also known as Serena1130
Trusted Contributor

Hi

If I didn't use TT CC on my scalp for almost every cleanse, my scalp would be dry and flaky. TT keeps my scalp healthy and flake free!! I didn't like the scent at first but it's grown on me and now I find it invigorating. The bonus of using TT CC and TT treatment oil is faster and new hair growth for me. I've said this before...if I only had one CC to use for the rest of my life it would be TT.

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

On 5/27/2014 Serena1130 said:

Hi Honny,

I'm not familiar with "poofing." Does that mean it gets removed? Does it happen right away or can a post get poofed at any time?

Yes, there's a Web person who removes posts that are reported or considered inappropriate, for whatever reason. But sometimes you just can't post because a word is flagged as questionable by the system.

For example, you can't use F L U F F, for some reason. I only know this because I shared a recipe that included it, LOL.

Honored Contributor

I like how TT treats my scalp but adds body to my hair. I never use it alone, but as more of a mixer with something else. The scent took some getting used to, but now I've come to like it. More than the TT cleansing conditioner, I've had an excellent experience & results using the original WEN Tea Tree Oil.

Super Contributor

I have great results using tea tree cc - it normalized my scalp and keeps it healthy and moisturizes and volumizes my hair. I also have seen increased hair growth adding the tea tree treatment oil as a scalp treatment. I have always loved the scent of the tea tree cc - but that again is a personal thing - I don't find it as strong as other tea tree products in the stores. My DH uses TT with his burr cut, I haven't told him what could possibly be making him need haircuts more frequently Wink.

Like bruingirl, tea tree would be my desert island product, for a variety of reasons, not just what it does for my hair!