Contributor

Who is Dr. Denese's Cosmetic Surgeon???

She or he does beautiful work.  If you know the name of her dooctor, please share!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is Dr. Denese's Cosmetic Surgeon???

Dr. Denese has been very forthcoming about her cosmetic surgery.  Why don't you ask who her surgeon is/was on her Facebook page?

Honored Contributor

If you find out, please post.

Enquiring minds want to know.  It is good work, not over done, not mask-like.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

She only was forthcoming when she was called out on her plastic surgery and had to come clean after many posts on her and QVC's facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I do not like the way her upper eye lids look since the eye surgery.   Too tight or something.....I wish she had left her eyes alone. She looked fine before.

Honored Contributor

Women can be so catty, mean and demeaning to other women.  Why would someone call her out on her surgery?  I think it is only people who are clueless about plastic surgery themselves.  Skin is skin.  Plastic surgery gets rid of excess skin, if you have acne, scars, large pores and bad skin you will have the same skin after surgery, but you will look tighter, LOL!   Anyone who has had PS knows you need to maintain the skin with excellent skin care.  The wrinkle lines are there,,just waiting for you to sluff off...those buggers are always waiting, LOL!

Valued Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Women can be so catty, mean and demeaning to other women.  Why would someone call her out on her surgery?  I think it is only people who are clueless about plastic surgery themselves.  Skin is skin.  Plastic surgery gets rid of excess skin, if you have acne, scars, large pores and bad skin you will have the same skin after surgery, but you will look tighter, LOL!   Anyone who has had PS knows you need to maintain the skin with excellent skin care.  The wrinkle lines are there,,just waiting for you to sluff off...those buggers are always waiting, LOL!

Because she claims her products have miraculous results, addressing lines, wrinkles, etc., which is NOT true.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Dr. Denese looked great today when she was on QVC.  She got rid of her false eyelashes.  She looked like herself.  She said she had excess skin on her eyelids that were impairing her vision.  

I have been a Dr. Denese gal since her first appearance on QVC approximately 15 + plus years ago.  My skin is in great shape. Everyone tells me.  I used to have all kinds of issues but her pads and hydroshield serum took care of all of my issues after about a month.  I have added some of her other products to my skincare regimen and the results have all been wondeful.  I think continuous usage of her products produces a cumulative effect.