Trusted Contributor

I just tried the WWC and it's great! I did my first cleanse with TT and my second cleanse with WWC. I rinsed thoroughly with cool water. Then I used several sprays of the WWC RTM and two pumps of the WWC CC as a leave-in. I decided to blow dry my hair, since I just got the WEN brushes. So I used the 613 styling cream. I really wish there was a WWC styling cream!

So, it's pretty humbling to realize that as a middle-aged woman I am a failure at drying my hair. I have no skill whatsoever with that stupid nozzle on the dryer! Never mind the whole twirly brush thing. Either I am not doing it right or maybe my hair is too fine. I couldn't get the back of my hair or the hair right next to my head dry trying to use that nozzle and brush. I finally gave up on the brush and just used my fingers, trying to direct the nozzle to the right places to get it dry before I started sweating too much and the whole thing became an exercise in futility. Good grief!

The good news is, my hair is very soft, seems sufficiently moisturized, has nice volume and smells great! (Or maybe I'm just smelling the styling cream on my hands) {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Contributor
I found my special seasonal with WWC. It's the bomb! Very smooth and the perfect amount of moisture for my curly crazy hair. I bought the OTO. The mist is wonderful. I also bought a 32 ounce on AD. Loving my Wen.
Super Contributor

<3 WWC!!! I did a oil treatment overnight (Sunday night) and cleansed yesterday. I love the scent wich reminds me of orange spiced gumdrops!!!!

So glad I got the trio and a 32oz plus the RTM's in this scent!!! I almost got the 4oz oil but am holding off since I have so many.